Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bob Saget

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I suspect he doesn't have his

Look up Gilbert Godfrey roasting him on yt

TJHall1

Legendary

Look up Gilbert Godfrey roasting him on yt
What am I supposed to take away from either of those things? It's random people posting on a forum.

TJHall1

Legendary
Duck duck go George carlin. No one is blogging he is a pedo. I'm not saying he was a pedo but I wouldn't discount it either
Well you can't discount anyone being a pedo then. I could start a rumor that someone is and run with it. Thats smoke right?

I'd say you should probably have a basis for claiming someone is a pedo.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Well you can't discount anyone being a pedo then. I could start a rumor that someone is and run with it. Thats smoke right?

I'd say you should probably have a basis for claiming someone is a pedo.
You can surmise what ever you'd like.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Yes, every person in hollywood is a pedo.
nodding-ron.gif

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don't really know wtf y'all are arguing about, but you have to admit there have been a lot of pedo revelations over the past few years.

Epstein and Maxwell
2 producers for CNN
Weinstein
Anthony Weiner
Hunter Biden

Where there is smoke there is fire. Probably only know about a fraction of it.

TJHall1

Legendary
I don't really know wtf y'all are arguing about, but you have to admit there have been a lot of pedo revelations over the past few years.

Epstein and Maxwell
2 producers for CNN
Weinstein
Anthony Weiner
Hunter Biden

Where there is smoke there is fire. Probably only know about a fraction of it.
Oh I'm not saying there aren't pedos in Hollywood, or anywhere else for that matter. But to think everyone involved in show business is a pedo is just over the top retarded.

And the whole point of my question to tophook in this situation is because there is no smoke, so I was genuinely wondering what his reasoning was for thinking saget is a pedo. Turns out he just thinks everyone everywhere is a pedo.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Oh I'm not saying there aren't pedos in Hollywood, or anywhere else for that matter. But to think everyone involved in show business is a pedo is just over the top retarded.

And the whole point of my question to tophook in this situation is because there is no smoke, so I was genuinely wondering what his reasoning was for thinking saget is a pedo. Turns out he just thinks everyone everywhere is a pedo.
You can say i said that but I didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom