Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bloodborne and Dark Souls fans -New vidya game: Elden Ring

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This is a really good talisman for any physical attack focused build you can find pretty early

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
About two weeks ago. I let my son play on his PS5 while I went back and played Horizon Zero Dawn.

After this I'll play Forbidden West
I haven't played the Horizon games

I played some ER last night and died falling off a ledge about 5 times trying to make it to a new bonfire. I finally got there and just shut it down for the night. I was so annoyed, when I finally made it I was done

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@Croot_Overlord got the rivers of blood and ranked to 9+ and switched out for an Arcane build. Got my ass kicked first fight what do you use for ranged attacks and do you just run in and start slashing the boss?
Yeah you prob just gotta get used to fighting with having a long range attack. Make sure you have a good set of (upgraded) ashes to help distract the boss too. Lhutell the headless is good, and there is a set of skeletons that carry around great shields that are great at a distraction.

I haven’t played in a couple months so I’m not super sharp on my strategy right now

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
@tiderollsonu I did just remember that I would use Rotten Breath for a little bit of range. It’s got a very slow attack animation, but it’s got a little range that kinda “floats” into the boss.

It scales with arcane and if you get the dragon communion seal (can’t remember where) and upgrade it, you can do some pretty serious damage with that

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Yeah you prob just gotta get used to fighting with having a long range attack. Make sure you have a good set of (upgraded) ashes to help distract the boss too. Lhutell the headless is good, and there is a set of skeletons that carry around great shields that are great at a distraction.

I haven’t played in a couple months so I’m not super sharp on my strategy right now
Yeah i switch between those Skeletons with Shields and the mimic those are my two most upgraded ashes.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
@tiderollsonu I did just remember that I would use Rotten Breath for a little bit of range. It’s got a very slow attack animation, but it’s got a little range that kinda “floats” into the boss.

It scales with arcane and if you get the dragon communion seal (can’t remember where) and upgrade it, you can do some pretty serious damage with that
Was thinking more for sniping off enemies before I get to them. I used the magic spell bow (starts with an L) for that before as a mage.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Was thinking more for sniping off enemies before I get to them. I used the magic spell bow (starts with an L) for that before as a mage.
Yeah, basically you just charge in and slash them up. But also, you can use rotten breath at times to sneakily wipe out very tough mobs. It applies scarlet rot and they will just sit there and melt while you hide

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I’ve been playing Moonviel katana in right and staff in left. Got my INT up to around 50 and have been wrecking shop with sword and casting rock sling

About to start heading to the Capital

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I played through it last summer. Once I got the mimic pet and the rivers of blood leveled up, all i had to do was survive a couple of boss hits and charge in to get some dps in and the boss was all but dead. Even the final boss was hardly a challenge at that point. Rivers of blood just chews them up.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I have Jedi survivor ready to go at home but had to go to the Ham today to see family. Haven't seen that one but I'm pumped to start jedi'ing some shit up when I get home
Haven’t heard of the Jedi one, I’ll look it up

I just found out about this game today. Another Bethesda game

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Anyone still playing this? I’ve been on another tear lately

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Playing FF16 right now and it is a ton of fun. Never really got into the series but loving this one. Some epic fights.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Playing FF16 right now and it is a ton of fun. Never really got into the series but loving this one. Some epic fights.
I don’t have a PS5, but I’ve played almost every game in the series. It fell off after 9 for me, but the new take in 16 looks great

Top Bottom