Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bipartisan infrastructure bill is now law

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If anyone ever sees evidence of any infrastructure upgrade please take a picture and share it.
One of the guys I drink beer and watch college football with is the guy in charge of maintenance for Akron Canton Regional Airport so I’ll report back / try to get pictures if anything happens.

Mahozzle

Elite
Founder
One of the guys I drink beer and watch college football with is the guy in charge of maintenance for Akron Canton Regional Airport so I’ll report back / try to get pictures if anything happens.
is your Keynesian weenie going nuts with the automatic 1.2trillion in GDP growth this will cause?

You and your leader, Krugman are playing tummy sticks over zoom right now, aren’t y’all?

mrt

Elite
The only thing you will see is a hell of a lot of money unaccounted for. Same as that silly bullshit obaba sold. Fact, a front business in pelosi s brother in laws name for the solar panel plant filed bankruptcy withing a year. Now where do you think those millions found a home ? This will be much the same, I think we can safely assume her net worth next year will be 400 million rather than the 200 she already has accumulated in stealing. I hope a large Meteor runs out of steam right over her abode. All that plastic will melt just like in the Movie House of Wax.

Top Bottom