Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biggest turn off in a woman

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Glad to see I'm not the only one who hates women in heavy makeup. I also hate bleached hair and pencil thin eyebrows. So many women these days look like clowns. I assumed people liked this look, and I was the one guy who didn't, but apparently not...makes you wonder why bitches are doing this nonsense.

The easiest one for me is smoking. I have always despised smoking and I can see a gorgeous woman and be incredibly attracted to her until I see her light a cigarette. All attraction leaves.

The other one that gets me, obvious body modifications/fake ______. I've never cared for the fake boob, bleached blonde bimbo type. For the most part I prefer natural hair colors, but some that aren't too wild are fine.
Most fake boobs that I've seen are not attractive to me at all. I can go to the mall and look at a mannequin if I want to see plastic boobs that barely move around the way they are meant to. I would much rather see flat boobs or big floppies than see two globs of silicone stuffed into a chest.
Don't get me stared on these awful fake butts that are becoming more popular these days.

Top Bottom