Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big12 bros. - baseball stuff

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Ok, I know the conference didn’t have a great weekend, and I’m not gonna give you any shit, but how do y’all see the conference shaking out? I don’t know anything about the conference other than K-State will have 2 of the best starters in the country going every weekend. Wicks is a top-10 prospect and McCullough is projected as a 1st-3rd round pick. I know nothing about the rest of their lineup but those 2 will keep them in a lot of games. I’m gonna be following them this season as Wicks grew up 15 minutes from me and I’ve known Mac since he was 7, and coached him in high school.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Interesting. We K-State fans thought we were a women’s tennis school now. The more you know...
I can’t decide if I love or hate the Rolando Blackman throwback uniforms. Part of me thinks they have a 50s Varsity basketball feel to them. Sorry to change the subject OP, didn’t know there was a KSU guy here.

1614144536783.jpeg

1614144657855.jpeg

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
Pretty legit if you ask me...

NCAA forced them to wear the same color top and bottom last year...

Lavenders.jpg

5dea8375c5423.image.jpg

Still don’t understand how they beat up on Lon Kruger at OU every year. Happened again tonight.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Pretty legit if you ask me...

NCAA forced them to wear the same color top and bottom last year...

Lavenders.jpg

5dea8375c5423.image.jpg

Still don’t understand how they beat up on Lon Kruger at OU every year. Happened again tonight.
Fun game. I was between so many Tuesday evening games across a few sports.

Back to Big12 baseball, I hope my Noles even field an ok team this year. SEC is stacked yet again.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
From a KSU poster in a different forum when I asked if K-State really does still field a baseball team:

They have the opportunity to be very good. The strength of the team is our weekend starting pitching. Because of covid and covid testing schools aren't able to schedule as many mid week games this year and this will benefit K-State.

Last year, it took a couple of weekends before the bullpen started to come into its own. Looks like that will need to happen again as the pen did struggle this weekend. The bats started out slow last year as well but by game 8-9 they were starting to come around as was the long ball. This year, so far, is starting out the same way. Slow start for our bats this opening weekend. We have guys up and down the lineup that have shown us in the past they can be good hitters. I expect they'll warm up soon and start showing up their potential just like they did last year after about game 9-10 or so.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
From a KSU poster in a different forum when I asked if K-State really does still field a baseball team:

They have the opportunity to be very good. The strength of the team is our weekend starting pitching. Because of covid and covid testing schools aren't able to schedule as many mid week games this year and this will benefit K-State.

Last year, it took a couple of weekends before the bullpen started to come into its own. Looks like that will need to happen again as the pen did struggle this weekend. The bats started out slow last year as well but by game 8-9 they were starting to come around as was the long ball. This year, so far, is starting out the same way. Slow start for our bats this opening weekend. We have guys up and down the lineup that have shown us in the past they can be good hitters. I expect they'll warm up soon and start showing up their potential just like they did last year after about game 9-10 or so.

Well bring that sum’ bitch over here and tag his doosher ass. Sorry I just watched S&tB the other night.

1614146307290.jpeg

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Back to Big12 baseball, I hope my Noles even field an ok team this year. SEC is stacked yet again.
Yeah me too. I think they’ll be alright and will either shit the bed in a regional or make it to Omaha. That seems to be the MO lately. I’m interested to see how Meat does as head coach.

Top Bottom