Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Things Happening: Free Speech Forum office

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So this board could be shutdown by Google in the future. We’ve come full circle.
Then we just switch to another ISP and sue the fuck out of Google for violating our first amendment right. In the meantime we will use them for speed and convenience. An ISP is a completely different ballgame than a web host. But I know you don’t know what I’m talking about so take a lap

Oklahoma

Poster
Then we just switch to another ISP and sue the fuck out of Google for violating our first amendment right. In the meantime we will use them for speed and convenience. An ISP is a completely different ballgame than a web host. But I know you don’t know what I’m talking about so take a lap

i don’t know shit about shit, but I know some rando suing the most powerful corporation in the history of the planet is probably going to get a broom handle broken off in his ass. I’m rooting for you of course.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
i don’t know shit about shit, but I know some rando suing the most powerful corporation in the history of the planet is probably going to get a broom handle broken off in his ass. I’m rooting for you of course.
The point being that an ISP cannot censor a site for what is said on there. Google can choose to hide our search results on the search engine, but the ISP Google fiber cannot do anything to us because we are protected by the first amendment. It would be like fedex throwing out mail from conservative backed shops. Illegal

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Uniti fiber or WoW fiber think both are around Montgomery

Last edited:

Jtrain80

Legendary

See that smiling chick on the right? I would offer to give a little boy on the spot.

97571832f59e45a2_0.jpg

Set of 10!

Juro

Elite
So this board could be shutdown by Google in the future. We’ve come full circle.

Google can’t shut down the website. Only the host to the website can do that, and Google isn’t hosting this website.

Google can only limit the searches and ads to the website. As far as Google Fiber, if Google decided to do anything, they could technically cut the internet to the office, but it would not affect the website. The people in the office could only post things from their LTE phones or Taco Bell’s WiFi.

Top Bottom