Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Big Ballz is gunning for Cocaine Mitch....

DawgB

Poster
Here's what I don't get, end strategy wise:

If BDD craters the GOP establishment, the Dems win, and probably for a long time - why would we want that in reality? I'd rather change the tires as the car is going down the road, than just blow the car up.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

If BDD craters the GOP establishment, the Dems win, and probably for a long time - why would we want that in reality? I'd rather change the tires as the car is going down the road, than just blow the car up.
Fuck that. Put me firmly in the camp of starting over completely - it's not even a right or left thing - because that is just an illusion anyways. I don't trust anyone in DC

Finn

Poster

He wants the old establishment rinos out. I love what he’s doing and that he rustles the shit out the “elite.” The man has a mandate with his 75 million voters. Too many people are looking at this backward

DawgB

Poster
Fuck that. Put me firmly in the camp of starting over completely - it's not even a right or left thing - because that is just an illusion anyways. I don't trust anyone in DC
Don't disagree - I've spent 2 decades in DC with healthcare, but from my seat in the stands - I'd prefer a win and advance, vs scorched earth. And btw, the mfer does need to be redone, just not sure best way to do it.

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder

Trump is doing just that. He had a 94% approval among Republicans. This is his party and he is getting rid of the snakes.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

No. He already owns the GOP.

He can afford to cut off the fat at this point.

DawgB

Poster
He wants the old establishment rinos out. I love what he’s doing and that he rustles the shit out the “elite.” The man has a mandate with his 75 million voters. Too many people are looking at this backward
I get that, really do - but he's a smart mfer, figure out a way to win/win - not sure nukes is the best way, it's definitely a way, not sure the optimal.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I get that, really do - but he's a smart mfer, figure out a way to win/win - not sure nukes is the best way, it's definitely a way, not sure the optimal.
It's not a nuke. There will be no tanking of the GOP. This isn't the Tea Party or some other bullshit.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder

I think if Trump would acquiesce to the RINO's then it will just produce another generation of RINO's.

The time to build the populist movement is now.

Nas

Poster
Don't disagree - I've spent 2 decades in DC with healthcare, but from my seat in the stands - I'd prefer a win and advance, vs scorched earth. And btw, the mfer does need to be redone, just not sure best way to do it.
When Boehner and those idiots controlled the money and still let Obama care through i decided I was no longer a Republican.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
When Boehner and those idiots controlled the money and still let Obama care through i decided I was no longer a Republican.
Never really was political, and still prefer to stay out of it, but I grew up in a republican family so I always viewed it like an allegiance to a sports team. I can't pinpoint the exact time it happened, but I am definitely not what they call a "republican" these days (or a "democrat" for that matter)

We can have infinite number of genders, but only two political parties?

Nas

Poster
They could have pushed Obama care through when they controlled everything, but chose to do it with the Republicans holding Congress. They knew the Republicans would cave and pass it and take some of the blame.

I don't know exactly what I was before that. More Republican than Democrat, but not ok with what the Republicans were. W to running Mittens to fucking jeb!

Get fucked with that garbage. I was not a 45 guy in the primaries, I'm still a big Cruz fan, but Trump won me over quickly by not just rolling over and taking it.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
They could have pushed Obama care through when they controlled everything, but chose to do it with the Republicans holding Congress. They knew the Republicans would cave and pass it and take some of the blame.

I don't know exactly what I was before that. More Republican than Democrat, but not ok with what the Republicans were. W to running Mittens to fucking jeb!

Get fucked with that garbage. I was not a 45 guy in the primaries, I'm still a big Cruz fan, but Trump won me over quickly by not just rolling over and taking it.
I know this will offend some, but I still am not completely sold on Trump - and really it’s just a matter of I don’t trust anyone right now.

But I will say that I know that public enemy number one is the establishment (on both sides), the media and big tech - possibly all working on the behalf of China.

And I know that public enemy number one despises Trump, so that says something.

It is just disgusting to me that the ones that are supposed to be our public SERVANTS are the enemy of the people

DawgB

Poster
I hear you - trying to draw a good analogy, like this:. Steph Curry took over the NBA, but took another approach - he didn't start playing soccer to win.

My points probably lost, I just think there's another way without eating our own.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I hear you - trying to draw a good analogy, like this:. Steph Curry took over the NBA, but took another approach - he didn't start playing soccer to win.

My points probably lost, I just think there's another way without eating our own.
That's the thing - I cannot think of one person in DC that I know without a doubt has my best interest in mind. There is no "our own"

These are just my opinions but it gets me frustrated quick thinking about it

DawgB

Poster
That's the thing - I cannot think of one person in DC that I know without a doubt has my best interest in mind. There is no "our own"

These are just my opinions but it gets me frustrated quick thinking about it
Probably right, but I've got to think there's some like us - hell everyone I know well thinks like us, know many that don't - like I said, spent 2 decades in DC, it pisses me off no doubt

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Obamacare was passed when democrats had big majorities in both houses.

Nas

Poster
Obamacare was passed when democrats had big majorities in both houses.
You right, you right. It was in a repeal process. What a disaster

Turds got elected to do nothing but get rid of it and they caved.

Oklahoma

Poster
How many of the judges they put through were uni party? Trump wasn’t vetting judges, he was probably outsourcing it to a group of establishment repubs who were putting in John roberts clones.

GamecockDude

Poster
Anytime someone goes at Trump, he comes back swinging hard so we knew he was going to firer off on Mc when he spouted off about Trump last week. Trump has some good qualities, America and Americans first is awesome, but all the tweets just being nasty to folks gets old and probably pisses off the housewives around the country.

I think Republican Party is split kinda like the democrat party. Generally the republican partty has too many spineless folks that arent’ willing to fight back when things don’t go our way or the Democrats are playing dirty and don’t get called out for it. Still Think Desantis will be good for pubs since he is basically Trump without all the baggage.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder

By replacing the holes in the tires such as mitch the bitch and others

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
These guys are being loyal to eachother. Not us the voters. We are the ones that vote. Nitch and his bums are siding with the wrong people. Dumb Fucks. Mittens is next

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
Anytime someone goes at Trump, he comes back swinging hard so we knew he was going to firer off on Mc when he spouted off about Trump last week. Trump has some good qualities, America and Americans first is awesome, but all the tweets just being nasty to folks gets old and probably pisses off the housewives around the country.

I think Republican Party is split kinda like the democrat party. Generally the republican partty has too many spineless folks that arent’ willing to fight back when things don’t go our way or the Democrats are playing dirty and don’t get called out for it. Still Think Desantis will be good for pubs since he is basically Trump without all the baggage.
Need to poll pub housewives in this country now. Would you rather listen to Mr. Bad Twitter man or your screaming kids for the next year cause they're not in school. Fkn idioettes.

Nas

Poster
Need to poll pub housewives in this country now. Would you rather listen to Mr. Bad Twitter man or your screaming kids for the next year cause they're not in school. Fkn idioettes.
My Sister in law is one of these people. Hated Trump because of his Twitter. Reaped the benefits of everything else he did. My FIL finally snapped and yelled at her one day, telling her to find one positive story the MSM ran on Trump. Couldn't find it. She is an intelligent person, but never realized Trump used Twitter as his own press release.

she showed him some article about Trump being saved from the bike war he was going to start with NK and Iran, by luck.

denn

Legendary
Founder
I think if Trump would acquiesce to the RINO's then it will just produce another generation of RINO's.

The time to build the populist movement is now.
He gives in and throws his support in with the RHINOs, we end up with Nikki Haley types at the top of the party. I think I can speak for most informed republicans, that is a losing battle as we will not support that type of candidate. I can't speak for those that still watch the news and believe everything the news tells them....they may be a lost cause because they still believe that the Bushs' were good for the party.

Top Bottom