Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Biden shit his pants

QuanChi

Elite
I work security for Biden. This is a regular thing. He wears security briefs, male diaper. But not all the time. This was a pretty bad one. He does not travel well and had been eating only meatballs and cheese to try to keep from vomiting. Biden's guts made an audible croaking sound, and you see he was fighting to keep it in. But it expolded out. I guess a plug had dried near the exit, but the build up of pressure from the liquid and gas was more than he could hold back. The stench was bad even for me, and I am used to it. It was spilling out the bottom of his trouser onto the floor. We ushered everyone out of the room. It was like it had been drilled. No words spoken. Everyone knew they had to get out of there. Assistants immediatly down there with tissues, mopping it up, acting like it's normal. Think I notice is Biden's lips tightly closed. His eyes far away, but sharp. He is breathing heavy, but inhaling and exhaling only through his nose.

QuanChi

Elite
remember when they doctored the photo of Trump with a shit staind ass? Once again proving that whatever they accuse you of, they are in fact, doing.
Without a doubt. It’s time to just start accusing all leftists of doing the most embarrassing and degenerate things we do

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
I work security for Biden. This is a regular thing. He wears security briefs, male diaper. But not all the time. This was a pretty bad one. He does not travel well and had been eating only meatballs and cheese to try to keep from vomiting. Biden's guts made an audible croaking sound, and you see he was fighting to keep it in. But it expolded out. I guess a plug had dried near the exit, but the build up of pressure from the liquid and gas was more than he could hold back. The stench was bad even for me, and I am used to it. It was spilling out the bottom of his trouser onto the floor. We ushered everyone out of the room. It was like it had been drilled. No words spoken. Everyone knew they had to get out of there. Assistants immediatly down there with tissues, mopping it up, acting like it's normal. Think I notice is Biden's lips tightly closed. His eyes far away, but sharp. He is breathing heavy, but inhaling and exhaling only through his nose.
Did you know that Buttigeg eats human shit straight from his husbands ass hole

Bahahahaha.................... Oh sh***t.... Hahahaha...

TJHall1

Legendary
Wow. Now we’re celebrating incontinence. Nice job, forum.
you-are-a-faggot-anime.gif

Top Bottom