Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Become a TFSF Member today!

scobb_ret

Poster
Founder
Subscribe at the link below for the ability to post on the 'Members Only' forum and view TFSF in its entirety ad-free. The cost is $15 / month.

Private message @TFSF or comment below that you've subscribed and we will promptly grant membership. You will gain a 'Member' badge by your username.

The Members Only Forum will be moderated by members of that forum who are elected at regular intervals. The Main forum will remain unchanged and anyone can post.

For more information on the site changes, visit this thread ā¬‡ļø

Iā€™ve subscribed.

Well everyone pitched a fit because I wouldnā€™t ban you or Jake and stopped donating. Iā€™ve got to make sure I have steady monthly income so I can pay the bills. Feel free to sign up a membership and you wonā€™t see ads
Itā€™s now not the free speech forum, itā€™s the pay 15 dollars to jerk off to each others comments and censor anyone who has a differing view forum.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Well everyone pitched a fit because I wouldnā€™t ban you or Jake and stopped donating. Iā€™ve got to make sure I have steady monthly income so I can pay the bills. Feel free to sign up a membership and you wonā€™t see ads
And youā€™re still censoring the lac thread on the main forum.

The free speech forum šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You collapsed to the mob like everyone these days. Congrats!! šŸ¤£

I suppose, but what about old Rube Reaper or American 1st or American Deplorable, Jake is the worst ever, but @LafesterMacintosh has a point. Many on here do not like opposition. It is ironic whereas this "Free speech forum" is populated by many who do not like free speech, and as adequately put, a circle jerk.

Support and opposition are nessessary to a balanced conversation.

I'll tell you what the real issue is, is being able to link and copy and paste everything under the sun like it the bible, instead of sharing context and reasonable arguements to the points.

It is in fact, almost like you have forced a two party system on this site, and allow one party sway over the other, whereas a "member group" can mention and speak, unabashed and fully shielded, and the "non member" group can only read. This would seem to make it such that a conversation will not be able to had, that will be balanced and defensible.

It might be more effective to charge 3$ for instance, to everyone who wants to post, this way, there is no divider and the power and responsibility is equal to the support and opposition.

What do you think?

@Croot_Overlord are you going to answer my question?

Last edited:
I suppose, but what about old Rube Reaper or American 1st or American Deplorable, Jake is the worst ever, but @LafesterMacintosh has a point. Many on here do not like opposition. It is ironic whereas this "Free speech forum" is populated by many who do not like free speech, and as adequately put, a circle jerk.

Support and opposition are nessessary to a balanced conversation.

I'll tell you what the real issue is, is being able to link and copy and paste everything under the sun like it the bible, instead of sharing context and reasonable arguements to the points.

It is in fact, almost like you have forced a two party system on this site, and allow one party sway over the other, whereas a "member group" can mention and speak, unabashed and fully shielded, and the "non member" group can only read. This would seem to make it such that a conversation will not be able to had, that will be balanced and defensible.

It might be more effective to charge 3$ for instance, to everyone who wants to post, this way, there is no divider and the power and responsibility is equal to the support and opposition.

What do you think?
He collapsed to the retard mob. Like everything else in this country with no balls.

Itā€™s fucking hilarious how this started as the free speech forum and then a group of about 15 who call themselves ā€œpatriotsā€ just want to censor anything that doesnā€™t make them cum on their keyboards.

Itā€™s pretty fucking funny, and now there wonā€™t be enough willing to contribute to a jerkaround thread to make it last and theyā€™re gonna be done.

šŸ˜‚fuckin idiots
@Croot_Overlord

Last edited:

CuriousFiend

Elite
Itā€™s now not the free speech forum, itā€™s the pay 15 dollars to jerk off to each others comments and censor anyone who has a differing view forum.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Of course @LafesterMacintosh is responsible for an entire community?

Of individuals all with differing views and all competing to get theirs across to others?

Administrating the communities responsibilities fairly & equally for all.?

Holding lafester's self fully accountable to & for the whole of the community?

As well as equally so to & for every single individual member-including lafester's selfā€”24/7/365?

Ceaselesly maintaining full responsibility & accountability of all the cunty financial, technical, legal, security, social, moral, personal & other shit?

Dealing with all the insane coding shit in the forum's system's backend along with potentially infinite setting variables &/or complete fuckups from these?

And @LafesterMacintosh never blames his own accountability fuckups on anyone but lafester's self even with ignorant hypocrites screeching & bitching about every fuckin thing right?

Where is this forum community administratered @LafesterMacintosh ?

It's real fuckin easy to criticize from the sidelines innit.
IMG_20231103_111153_651.jpgIMG_20231025_195527_503.jpg

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Got it fixed. Sorry we are having to manually do all the changes, so some people have slipped through the cracks

@TFSF make sure to add jdgnole to sheet
Good luck with the tear, i have a tear in my biceps tendon and rotator cuff. They said not bad enough for surgery but med. weight and stretching. Injuries from heavy lifting for 30 yrs.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Good luck with the tear, i have a tear in my biceps tendon and rotator cuff. They said not bad enough for surgery but med. weight and stretching. Injuries from heavy lifting for 30 yrs.
Thanks man. I'm not sure what the final recovery plan, but I think its going to need to be surgical repair. My arm completely locks up when it gets in certain orientations.

jdgnole

Elite
Founder
Thanks man. I'm not sure what the final recovery plan, but I think its going to need to be surgical repair. My arm completely locks up when it gets in certain orientations.
Mine is much better than that, Iā€™m able to move it around very well, but it does get sore and it does pop around a little bit. If I lift too heavy or do something that is awkward. They do say I have the start of bone on bone, so Iā€™m holding out for stem cell type therapy when I needed a few years down the road. My Doctor Who has looked at it is oh well renowned sports guy. in Atlanta, and just said, keep everything strong around it, and keep it as flexible as possible donā€™t do anything crazy and thatā€™s the best to be done with it now and down the road, good luck

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

He collapsed to the retard mob. Like everything else in this country with no balls.

Itā€™s fucking hilarious how this started as the free speech forum and then a group of about 15 who call themselves ā€œpatriotsā€ just want to censor anything that doesnā€™t make them cum on their keyboards.

Itā€™s pretty fucking funny, and now there wonā€™t be enough willing to contribute to a jerkaround thread to make it last and theyā€™re gonna be done.

šŸ˜‚fuckin idiots
@Croot_Overlord

Since John seems content to let people shit on founders without defending us, I'll give you a little history lesson.

This site did not start as "The Free Speech Forum", it was originally called "Crootn". The original incarnation of the "Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens" thread started on the Rivals.com main board forum back around 2016 (I wasn't there for the beginning, so @tgsio or someone else who was there can correct me if incorrect). Per @22*43*51 :

6.png

I was a member of the UGA Rivals forum and was getting shit from the mods for political postings in 2020, when my Dawg brother @Dawg88 told me about the thread on the main board. I joined the thread and was glad to find like-minded brothers and sisters that liked to post/discuss things that were contrary to the approved narrative. After the election was stolen in 2020, we started getting purged from TMB and other platforms, so John decided to start this site so that we would have a place for our thread to live.

As I previously mentioned, this site was originally called "Crootn" (slang for recruiting), and we initially thought that our thread would be protected and that we could have our own conservative-leaning site among the sea of liberal platforms:

7.png

1a.png

Things were looking good, and it felt like we finally had our own place! We were originally asked to vote on what we wanted it to be named, and were to be given incentives/recognition for donating to help build the site:

3.png

4.png

1.png

I don't recall exactly what happened to disregard the name we decided on (Law Abiding Citizen), but since John and his team were the ones doing the work behind the scenes to build the site, I shrugged it off when he decided to name it "The Free Speech Forum" instead. We were happy to have our own place, so we happily donated:

8.png

Fast-forward several years to today, where the only thread I care about and gladly paid to protect and preserve has gradually been degraded to the point that I basically only post memes and funny stuff to lift others' spirits, and finally fractured off to where I'm told we have to pay $15 a month to get what the founders were led to believe we would always have.

2.png

To be perfectly clear: I have no problem with this site allowing any and all opposing viewpoints. All I ever wanted and expected was that our founding thread, the bedrock on which this site was built, would be protected. It was not, so I no longer pay.

This is ultimately John's site and he can do with it as he sees fit, but I'm disappointed that he refuses to defend those of us who helped build it and are unhappy with the current state of affairs.

Since John seems content to let people shit on founders without defending us, I'll give you a little history lesson.

This site did not start as "The Free Speech Forum", it was originally called "Crootn". The original incarnation of the "Dance Your Cares Away/Fraggle/Law Abiding Citizens" thread started on the Rivals.com main board forum back around 2016 (I wasn't there for the beginning, so @tgsio or someone else who was there can correct me if incorrect). Per @22*43*51 :

View attachment 207903

I was a member of the UGA Rivals forum and was getting shit from the mods for political postings in 2020, when my Dawg brother @Dawg88 told me about the thread on the main board. I joined the thread and was glad to find like-minded brothers and sisters that liked to post/discuss things that were contrary to the approved narrative. After the election was stolen in 2020, we started getting purged from TMB and other platforms, so John decided to start this site so that we would have a place for our thread to live.

As I previously mentioned, this site was originally called "Crootn" (slang for recruiting), and we initially thought that our thread would be protected and that we could have our own conservative-leaning site among the sea of liberal platforms:

View attachment 207905

View attachment 207904

Things were looking good, and it felt like we finally had our own place! We were originally asked to vote on what we wanted it to be named, and were to be given incentives/recognition for donating to help build the site:

View attachment 207906

View attachment 207907

View attachment 207908

I don't recall exactly what happened to disregard the name we decided on (Law Abiding Citizen), but since John and his team were the ones doing the work behind the scenes to build the site, I shrugged it off when he decided to name it "The Free Speech Forum" instead. We were happy to have our own place, so we happily donated:

View attachment 207909

Fast-forward several years to today, where the only thread I care about and gladly paid to protect and preserve has gradually been degraded to the point that I basically only post memes and funny stuff to lift others' spirits, and finally fractured off to where I'm told we have to pay $15 a month to get what the founders were led to believe we would always have.

View attachment 207910

To be perfectly clear: I have no problem with this site allowing any and all opposing viewpoints. All I ever wanted and expected was that our founding thread, the bedrock on which this site was built, would be protected. It was not, so I no longer pay.

This is ultimately John's site and he can do with it as he sees fit, but I'm disappointed that he refuses to defend those of us who helped build it and are unhappy with the current state of affairs.
This has got to be a troll attempt.

tgsio

Legendary
Founder
Pay $15 to post on the internet?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

A bunch of faggots triggered by emojis stopped paying money to post on the internet. And these retards call themselves patriots. I donā€™t think they realize that the majority of people who donā€™t live on Internet forums think they are fuckin pathetic šŸ˜‚
And yet here you are throwing a tantrum šŸ˜‚

Last edited:

tgsio

Legendary
Founder

View attachment 207903

View attachment 207905

View attachment 207904

View attachment 207906

View attachment 207907

View attachment 207908

View attachment 207909

View attachment 207910

You have it correct except the LAC thread was birthed from the Vegas Shooting thread which was obviously before you joined in. It's been a long haul.

(STILL debating the color of the frigging curtains (Ahem: purple))

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom