Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Become a TFSF Member today!

Phillip McKraken

Legendary
Founder
Subscribe at the link below for the ability to post on the 'Members Only' forum and view TFSF in its entirety ad-free. The cost is $15 / month.

Private message @TFSF or comment below that you've subscribed and we will promptly grant membership. You will gain a 'Member' badge by your username.

The Members Only Forum will be moderated by members of that forum who are elected at regular intervals. The Main forum will remain unchanged and anyone can post.

For more information on the site changes, visit this thread ⬇️

I subscribed through Patreon. Do I get access to the Champagne Room now? How do I stop my paypal for the original monthly donation? It shows up as Shirley Frontiers LLC?

Seasidedawg

Elite
Founder
Subscribe at the link below for the ability to post on the 'Members Only' forum and view TFSF in its entirety ad-free. The cost is $15 / month.

Private message @TFSF or comment below that you've subscribed and we will promptly grant membership. You will gain a 'Member' badge by your username.

The Members Only Forum will be moderated by members of that forum who are elected at regular intervals. The Main forum will remain unchanged and anyone can post.

For more information on the site changes, visit this thread ⬇️

I just upgraded to $15 per month

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
i dont do PAtreon or whatever it is,,have paid before , cant now unless you take cash
Sorry, we can only do Patreon anymore. It’s too difficult for us to manage multiple payment systems.

You won’t lose access to anything you currently have, but you will start seeing ads tomorrow

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
This place fucking sucks now. Ads all over the fucking place. Unreadable.
Well everyone pitched a fit because I wouldn’t ban you or Jake and stopped donating. I’ve got to make sure I have steady monthly income so I can pay the bills. Feel free to sign up a membership and you won’t see ads

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Last few months we’ve only got an about 25% of our monthly donation goal.

I’ve got to pay for the server, the software, domain name services, tax prep and I’ve got legal fees because I have TFSF copyrighted. I did a thorough job of setting up business and legal structure so people couldn’t fuck with us, but that comes with a price

Last few months we’ve only got an about 25% of our monthly donation goal.

I’ve got to pay for the server, the software, domain name services, tax prep and I’ve got legal fees because I have TFSF copyrighted. I did a thorough job of setting up business and legal structure so people couldn’t fuck with us, but that comes with a price
Pay $15 to post on the internet?? 🤣🤣

A bunch of faggots triggered by emojis stopped paying money to post on the internet. And these retards call themselves patriots. I don’t think they realize that the majority of people who don’t live on Internet forums think they are fuckin pathetic 😂

Top Bottom