Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Beagle adoption oportunity

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Sounds like these are faucis dogs.
4000 rescued from research facility is VA. Euthanize fauci with a .45 to the madulaoblangata and save a pup.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
4000 rescued from research facility is VA. Euthanize fauci with a .45 to the madulaoblangata and save a pup.
That's too quick and painless for that POS. I suggest injecting him with EVERY STRAIN of Corona Virus ever patented. FUCK Faaki!

RHT 3

Elite
My roommate had a Beagle puppy. Most annoying fvcking dog ever. Chewed everything.

All the god damned thing did was bark. Had to give it away to a farmer.

The dog, on its first day with its new owners, dug up their dead cat.

I hate beagles. No offense.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
My roommate had a Beagle puppy. Most annoying fvcking dog ever. Chewed everything.

Beagles are not an easy dog. Not only do they need a job to keep their attention but also a stern master to keep them focused. I’ve fostered a lot of dogs and many with issues, I love every one of the dogs more than most people but it’s hard to disagree with your post very frustrating dog to say the least. Had 3 different ones under a year old and they were tough, got them adopted by a prison where the inmates train them as service dogs for veterans and kids with disabilities, they ended up being amazing dogs.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I was driving down the road a few months ago and saw two beagles on the side of the road that looked lost. I pulled over and was going to do a good deed for the day and try and call the owner and let them know where they were. I hopped out of the truck and tried to grab that little fucker by the collar to see its tags. That asshole got away from me and bee-lined it straight to my truck and jumped in the front seat. He stunk like shit so i picked his little ass up and threw him out back on the street. Then that little fucker got under my truck and wouldn't move.

Eventually i closed my eyes and hit the gas. Pretty sure i missed him but fuck that dog. I just wanted to get him back to his owner, not adopt him.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

😆 sounds right.

BurntJ

Founder
I’m thinking an ivermectin water board 2 hour session
Too Short....and honestly, at a time that POS Faaki has the rona.......hell no he doesn't deserve the anti-virus.

Come on guys.....we can definitively do better.

With all the bullshit the left has said/wants to do us......surely we can inflict more pain and suffering.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Too Short....and honestly, at a time that POS Faaki has the rona.......hell no he doesn't deserve the anti-virus.

With all the bullshit the left has said/wants to do us......surely we can inflict more pain and suffering.
Blood eagle.
@Viking I think mentioned it. I'll even give it a shot at performing it on him.

BurntJ

Founder
Blood eagle.
@Viking I think mentioned it. I'll even give it a shot at performing it on him.
Oh I get it BUT I have always been skeptical of this. I can't imagine the person stays alive long enough to really feel the tortuous part. If I'm correct this becomes akin to either the noose or the guillotine which are both good methods but way too quick. So this explains my above post and the real dilemma.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Oh I get it BUT I have always been skeptical of this. I can't imagine the person stays alive long enough to really feel the tortuous part. If I'm correct this becomes akin to either the noose or the guillotine which are both good methods but way too quick. So this explains my above post and the real dilemma.
Breaking his ribs would be fun.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

Fauci would be the first to overdose on ivermectin.

D

Deleted member 2886

I was looking into the Fauci Beagle thing not long ago and came across articles about an experiment he did on a bunch of orphaned children in NY, early to mid 2000s.

All but one(*I think) died as a direct result of Fauci's experiments.

It's pretty much been covered up/distorted to seem like it's merely a conspiracy theory.

Though from what I could tell, it really did happen.

Top Bottom