Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Baganda Tribe in Uganda Used to say that Kintu was the first Muganda in Buganda.

Praise

Elite
Kintu is a mythological figure who appears in a creation myth of the Uganda people of Buganda, Uganda. According to this legend, Kintu was the first person on earth and the first man to wander the plains of Uganda alone. He is also known as God or the father of all people who created the first kingdoms.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
@Martin would like to get your thoughts on these pandering idiots.

skynews-democrats-knee_5008942.jpg

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Elephant is the only big Animal which am sure is here but still found in Game reserved lol.

Yeah, but I mean not real animals...Bigfoot is not real. Some people believe it exists, but no one has ever killed, caught, or found a dead one. People just say they saw one, or make fake pictures of one. So bigfoot is a legend, or a myth. Not real. Here is a fake bigfoot picture-

maxresdefault.jpg

You got anything like that in Africa? Fake animals that people claim they actually saw, so they can get attention? Or mythical creatures that people believe in, but science has not documented?

TJHall1

Legendary
Yeah, but I mean not real animals...Bigfoot is not real. Some people believe it exists, but no one has ever killed, caught, or found a dead one. People just say they saw one, or make fake pictures of one. So bigfoot is a legend, or a myth. Not real. Here is a fake bigfoot picture-

maxresdefault.jpg

You got anything like that in Africa? Fake animals that people claim they actually saw, so they can get attention? Or mythical creatures that people believe in, but science has not documented?
All kinds of crazy shit over there. Vampires, croc/horse/giraffe, hairy gremlins. Fuck me.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
All kinds of crazy shit over there. Vampires, croc/horse/giraffe, hairy gremlins. Fuck me.

@Martin
Get in here and tell us about these African vampires!😂

Praise

Elite

maxresdefault.jpg

Okay for the Barboons we have and it's mostly found in Busitema Forest Uganda. Thanks

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Yes we have many Snakes here e.g Combra, Green Snake, Puffharder etc but some of them are not dangerous. What of US snakes?

U.S has some venomous snakes, but nothing as deadly as what you have in Africa. Where I live, we have a couple types of rattlesnakes, copperheads, and cottonmouths. All venonous, but almost never deadly.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I was 7-8 years old at the time and it scared the ever living shit out of me for a couple months.

My cousins lived in Bishopville at that time, maybe around your age, give or take. We used to ask them about the lizard man every time we saw them back in the day...then made fun of it everytime we saw them, for years after that.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
We even have Crocodile here and it's more dangerous lol.

We only have alligators, but they are too small to go after people, typically...they eat people's dogs sometimes. Yall have alot of dangerous shit over there. I hear bad things about hippos, you have those in Uganda?

Latest posts

Top Bottom