Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AWA OR PBA

Would rather participate in

• AWA

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • PBA

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Bro....I may be staying with you if I can somehow get an entry. Yore Golf Cart will be perfect to get OUR HAMMERED ASSES AROUND.....

AND YES IM BUYING!!!
You can stay at seafoam our vacation rental right across the street in the Hill two blocks from the beach, bring the fam.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You can stay at seafoam our vacation rental right across the street in the Hill two blocks from the beach, bring the fam.
So I’m in yore area (used term loosely….)….JFC. I’m in Lumberton for work…..and am wondering……is the closest Strip Club (for people that have NEVER entered a home on wheels) Myrtle Beach….. Ir so, is it really 1 hour drive…..and will there be 1 (I need a name) that a distinguished gentleman such as myself can be seen in?

NOT asking for a friend!!🤣🤣🤣

@Rebarcock. can help too BUT I do defer to @Gus ….and I guess @TopHook too. 😉

Gus

Poster
So I’m in yore area (used term loosely….)….JFC. I’m in Lumberton for work…..and am wondering……is the closest Strip Club (for people that have NEVER entered a home on wheels) Myrtle Beach….. Ir so, is it really 1 hour drive…..and will there be 1 (I need a name) that a distinguished gentleman such as myself can be seen in?

Took a stroll there last night. Tell the girls at the crazy horse Gus Bo says let me lick your taco. If they say do you want hot sauce you're in.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Find someone that looks like an Indian and call them a lumbie.

BurntJ

Founder
Which Carolina you in?
Sounds like you in the wrong one.
Still close tho.
So….I’ve always stayed (in my lane…if you will) on the sideline when it came to yore Civil War (North vs South Carolina)….

Welp….tonight I’ve joined yore side declared FULL WAR against the faggit North!!! These tuckers in the COMMUNIST CONFINES OF NORTH CAROLINA…..don’t sell Liquor after 9pm??? WTF is this bullshit….

Worse the illiterate fucks at the shitty gas station….LOOKED AT ME AS IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME FOR ASKING WHERE THE CLOSEST LIQOUR STORE WAS THAT WAS OPEN AFTER 9PM. Best part…..poor customer is spending all his fuckin money on lottery tix….and cashier and that POS look at me like IM THE FUCKIN RETARD!

Fuck this entire POS state….

angry-burn.gif

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
So….I’ve always stayed (in my lane…if you will) on the sideline when it came to yore Civil War (North vs South Carolina)….

Welp….tonight I’ve joined yore side declared FULL WAR against the faggit North!!! These tuckers in the COMMUNIST CONFINES OF NORTH CAROLINA…..don’t sell Liquor after 9pm??? WTF is this bullshit….

Worse the illiterate fucks at the shitty gas station….LOOKED AT ME AS IF SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH ME FOR ASKING WHERE THE CLOSEST LIQOUR STORE WAS THAT WAS OPEN AFTER 9PM. Best part…..poor customer is spending all his fuckin money on lottery tix….and cashier and that POS look at me like IM THE FUCKIN RETARD!

Fuck this entire POS state….

angry-burn.gif
Hate to break it to ya 'padna, but liquor stores close at 7pm here in SC 😪🤣🤣🤣...but we do appreciate yore joining us in the fight against the commie faggits to the north 🤣🤣🤣🤣

BurntJ

Founder
Hate to break it to ya 'padna, but liquor stores close at 7pm here in SC 😪🤣🤣🤣...but we do appreciate yore joining us in the fight against the commie faggits to the north 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF is wrong with you people…..

I have to consume LARGE AMOUNT OF LIQUOR….just to make it through a night in these states…..and yet they won’t sell me said liquor at a reasonable fucking time….

If this is America…..I don’t want to be AMERICAN!!!

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
WTF is wrong with you people…..

I have to consume LARGE AMOUNT OF LIQUOR….just to make it through a night in these states…..and yet they won’t sell me said liquor at a reasonable fucking time….

If this is America…..I don’t want to be AMERICAN!!!
Gotta go 4Loko gold in a pinch, bruh! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Applebee's might be open 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Whitch place? It doesnt matter. From Garden City to little River neck is okay any of em.Hawaiian Rumble is good shit. We didnthe Rebar on it

Hey im gonna message you for and outfit selling welding and fab stuff. Itll give you an idea for costs and what's out there
Which one?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
T

the Master's Gentlemen's club .

Ask for Kerri the Bartender.. Tell her you know Pat the steel guy. You are welcome in advance

Top Bottom