Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ATLiens, I am not as negative on Mayor Bottoms as most, but this seems insane (link)....

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
We admire their entrepreneurial spirit but thats illegal.... Fvcking hypocrites.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I remember About 12 years ago riding early Sunday morning in a hot July summer. This was pre iPhone maps, and I got turned around and ended up in the hood. I knew I was in trouble when I saw Bankhead Marta station which although I never had been by this place, it was always in the news. Being at 7am in the morning there wasn’t many folks outside. I am dripping sweat biking up a hill and a water boy was pulling a white cooler on wheels and tried to sell me a bottle of water... most bizarre thing I’ve seen. Literally no one outside but him.

I then did a little research and it’s a big scam where the older kids or adults get kids to sell the bottles. Probably make 100% markup. It’s the same structure as selling drugs and can see why there’s turf wars, etc.
Also gotta love how Bottoms wants to get in the action and take a cut and also exploit those in the inner city.

Top Bottom