Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

At this rate, we will just completely rape Clemson on a yearly basis

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Really nice pickup though! Y'all matched or beat Oregon on NIL, and that's impressive. Idk how much he cares about football, but this is big for perception, if nothing else...nice get by Y'all, kudos, seriously.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Really nice pickup though! Y'all matched or beat Oregon on NIL, and that's impressive. Idk how much he cares about football, but this is big for perception, if nothing else...nice get by Y'all, kudos, seriously.
Curtis Frye and the track program pulled him. He was being considerate to the coaches bc he liked them or Beamer told him to do it just like he did.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Is this the dude who everyone is saying is a future Olympian?

Why would he play hut hut then? It's the SEC, dude is going to get fucked up at some point. Probably one of our DBs will dive into his knee. Don't play SEC football if you're a track guy.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@TopHook @HiddenLakes @Rebarcock. I talked a friend into signing up for the forum last weekend. He's a Cock Lover, so y'all may get along...he's an Iraq Vet, and a good dude...I think he's lurking right now to get the lay of the land, but he goes by @Warlord2000 so hit him up and give him a welcome 🙏 🤗
Did he kill my cousin Abdulh Flour? Or just assist?

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Caught him and the camel buttfuckin his goat...couldn't let that slide, Clyde
I've been holding Abdulh Flour joke since shortly after 9/11. I just ways figured the 2 Muslims in cola ran a flour mill. They always seem industrious to me. Like the jews and negroes @fschmidt right dude?!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Why would he play hut hut then? It's the SEC, dude is going to get fucked up at some point. Probably one of our DBs will dive into his knee. Don't play SEC football if you're a track guy.
Fuck you cheating ass vols. The Cocks are gonna beat yall volunteer pussy orange agun cunt

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

That's what we told him to tell everyone. He will double letter at tUSC.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
All SEC tight End and gold medal winner in 3 events. #BeamerBall
From the presser
“--With Harbor, he's a guy they saw as a pass rusher then Wright got involved cause they saw him as a tight end. Mentioned as of yesterday they saw him as a receiver and can do some TE stuff. He's an "elite athlete" and doesn't need to be blocking defensive ends 50 percent of the time. Tight end aspects but he'll do some things as a receiver too.”

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder

Trust me. We plan on taking out another one of your QB’s knees this year. Payback a bitch for ML

Latest posts

Top Bottom