Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Assault rifle recommendations.

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Ive hunted a traditional ruger M77 bolt action 30-06 all my life, was given to me at 14. I know shit about ARs, so forgive my ignorance. Are you saying a regular 270? Or some type of AR style that has a blot action? I wantthe best gun to double at protection/shooting whitetail.
Got a Ruger M77 in 6.8, smaller gun than my Remington 700 (.308) but it’s a great gun.

Runninrebs1856

Poster
Founder
Palmetto for the win buy an upper and lower separate... better do it quick as they want to outlaw online purchase... even now you can do a classic M4 look for 600ish..

Stress test...

WallBanger901

Poster
Founder
Hypothetically speaking, my buddy is running a Millet TRS-1 on his MP and is thinking about changing up his optics and setup from a long range platform. Does anybody have any suggestions, opinions, or screw yous that you would recommend?

skoerner

Poster
How do y'all feel about Anderson Manufacturing parts? Good for the price?

Last edited:

Fay31

Poster
Hypothetically speaking, my buddy is running a Millet TRS-1 on his MP and is thinking about changing up his optics and setup from a long range platform. Does anybody have any suggestions, opinions, or screw yous that you would recommend?
What optics are you thinking about?

Red dot, holographic, prism, etc.

I’m partial to vortex, but Swampfox is awesome for the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom