Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ask me anything

Back in the days of the Face Off movie, starring Nicholas Cage and John Travolta, there seemed to be a general understanding that “peach” was a euphemism for vagina. As shown in the line spoken by Cage’s character, “Peach? I could eat a peach for hours.” as he takes a giggling stewardess into his lap to begin the early stages of copulation before the scene cuts.

These days, however, there seems to be a general understanding with younger generations that a peach is representative of a butt. Granted, they also refer to it as “cake”, and a host of other names, making it completely unnecessary to appropriate the word “peach” in the first place, but I digress.

As I believe we are to make our own choices despite the cultural norms, my question for you is this:

Which is it for you? Vagina or Butt? 🍑

Croot_Overlord

John
Administrator
Founder
Platinum
Back in the days of the Face Off movie, starring Nicholas Cage and John Travolta, there seemed to be a general understanding that “peach” was a euphemism for vagina. As shown in the line spoken by Cage’s character, “Peach? I could eat a peach for hours.” as he takes a giggling stewardess into his lap to begin the early stages of copulation before the scene cuts.

These days, however, there seems to be a general understanding with younger generations that a peach is representative of a butt. Granted, they also refer to it as “cake”, and a host of other names, making it completely unnecessary to appropriate the word “peach” in the first place, but I digress.

As I believe we are to make our own choices despite the cultural norms, my question for you is this:

Which is it for you? Vagina or Butt? 🍑
Butt

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Patron
How long until I can get pepe t-shirts with my bounty bucks?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Platinum
Oh great @Croot_Overlord, you can either fart in unexpected situations with no control over it, or puke everyday at 8:45pm. What you choose dawg?

Viking

Overlord
Founder
You ever shave the back of your legs with a cheese grader and then sit in rubbing alcohol? I hate when I do that.

Monthly Donation Goal

1. Campaign goal
    $0.00 of $500.00
Top Bottom