Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Are you pro or anti 2nd amendment and why?

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Definitely pro. In fact I think we have too many restrictions now. As much as I don’t want it to happen, I feel there will come a time in my lifetime where I’ll have to use my 2nd Amendment right in order to keep it. Or in the coming civil war, whichever comes first. Again, I don’t want to see either of those, but I’m afraid we’ve headed down a path where it’s inevitable.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Definitely pro. In fact I think we have too many restrictions now. As much as I don’t want it to happen, I feel there will come a time in my lifetime where I’ll have to use my 2nd Amendment right in order to keep it. Or in the coming civil war, whichever comes first. Again, I don’t want to see either of those, but I’m afraid we’ve headed down a path where it’s inevitable.
Perhaps, but why are you for it?

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Perhaps, but why are you for it?
Why? Because fuck you that’s why.

Just kidding.

I support it because I feel that our elected officials should have it in the back of their mind that if they push too far then the proverbial shit will eventually hit the fan and I’d much rather retain my right to be armed than the alternative.

Also FBI, NSA, etc. who are reading this, I’m not advocating violence, unless you plan on infringing on my 2nd Amendment right.

Nas

Poster
Support it because I believe it keeps the monsters at bay. I don't think we would ever have military coming around to collect guns as the military is comprised of civilians. I have recently began to question how much more they could accomplish going that route with the social media brain rotting.
If there was ever a true attempt to disarm us they would ban ammunition and supplies used to make it. You would eventually run out like Obama intended after Sandy Hook.
it's coming at some point and it will happen.

I'm very pro 2A. I don't believe citizens should have the same fire power the military has, like it was originally intended. Off the dumb fucks in my crew acquired a 240B or a Javelin there is 0 chance it is not wasted on making the biggest explosion possible

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Anti 2A.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Fixed under a new amendment (28A):

Being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of all the people is to keep and bear Arms. This shall not be infringed or taxed.

Fever757

Poster
Founder
Pro. The 2A is really there to protect the 1A and to keep the government in check. Skin in the game. If politicians never had to worry about getting shot if they enacted some Stalin or Mao type shit, they would pass some some bullshit.

Interesting take and I 100% agree.

The time you need the 2A is when they try to take it from you.

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms.” -OG Jefferson

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Anti 2A.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Fixed under a new amendment (28A):

Being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of all the people is to keep and bear Arms. This shall not be infringed or taxed.

The 2A and your suggestion say the same thing. Unfortunately 250 years of liberal judges and gradually changing language have made the original text mean something very different to many Americans today.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Pro for reasons already stated about the government. Also, if you look at the vast majority of gun violence crimes they take place in areas that are already anti gun zones. Criminals will get guns no matter what. Used to argue with my mom all the time. She would say we need to make guns illegal and that will stop the shootings. I would always come back with " mom, we made murder illegal and these people are willing to do that, but you think a 5 year charge for having a gun is gonna stop them?"

Npklee

Elite
The argument made by the left of hurrr durrrr the military has nukes and all this weaponry so good luck with your guns is a total moron.

We haven’t actually won a war in 75 years. Why? They were all guerrilla warfare without use of nukes. And if america ain’t dropping nukes on bin laden they aren’t on Americans.

Quatch$

Elite
1. I’m a hunter
2. I want to be able to blow someone’s head off if they try to break into my house and to protect my family.
3. I want my children to hunt with me when they get older and I want them to be able to blow somebody’s head off if they try to take their shit

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
The argument made by the left of hurrr durrrr the military has nukes and all this weaponry so good luck with your guns is a total moron.

We haven’t actually won a war in 75 years. Why? They were all guerrilla warfare without use of nukes. And if america ain’t dropping nukes on bin laden they aren’t on Americans.

Yeah, people making that argument instantly show their complete ignorance of basic history. Vietnam, Iraq & Afghanistan say hello, to name just a few. Plus, those wars were against foreign enemies. There'd be alot of hesitation and desertion if our government turned the military loose on its fellow countrymen.

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Pro (ICU-FBI) ....

Reason 1 - The white man killed all the Indians with guns

Reason 2 - Civil War was fought using guns

Reason 3 - WW1&2 had guns

Reason 4 - All the Transformer movies had guns

D-6

Poster
Never owned a gun and probably never will but I’m a believer in the Second Amendment.

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

Please don’t tempt them.

Top Bottom