Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AOC thread on the main board referencing her nips deleted.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I do not get the interest in her. She is only attractive by politician standards, and not even that once she opens her mouth. I do agree with Ron White that if you've seen one girl naked...you want to see them all naked, so I guess there's that.

rCW702

Elite
I do not get the interest in her. She is only attractive by politician standards, and not even that once she opens her mouth. I do agree with Ron White that if you've seen one girl naked...you want to see them all naked, so I guess there's that.
Come on, man.

giphy.gif

Crich73

Poster
Disgraceful photo! She should resign immediately! What kind of role model is she for young women, deciding to degrade herself in a sexually exploitative manner. Once again! We cannot have these types of people as role models and the voice of this nation's moral compass!

I just want her out. And, she can show her fat titties.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Disgraceful photo! She should resign immediately! What kind of role model is she for young women, deciding to degrade herself in a sexually exploitative manner. Once again! We cannot have these types of people as role models and the voice of this nation's moral compass!

I just want her out. And, she can show her fat titties.
It will be real interesting when the state of New York loses 2 house seats and what districts they get rid of. She keeps causing problems they will roll her district in with Nadlers. I think she can beat him but then we lose Nadler. Either way she is gonna have to run a primary against an incumbent.

Something about seeing her being made air tight with a look of misery on her face stirs me.

Joe King

Elite
Top Bottom