Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone you know died from the vaxxx yet?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
This is just a disaster of responses. My word.
Nice…….trying to step up yore troll game. Steve Cook was the master at starting a thread then using his troll accounts to dominate said thread…

You aren’t any good at it or even worth mentioning BUT it’s still better that yore normal shitty trolling.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Rube I'm in bad
Well that’s easy; FUCK DONALD TRUMP!
Shape when I feel better we can play togther again. I hurt to much to even laugh and I'm so depressed I no longer care about anything. Hopefully it will get better but I have a feeling it isn't going to. I'm very in tune w my body and I may have 30%strength. I won't waste my estate to have a miserable life. Life most homosexuality I don't have a wife or kid so it won't be so bad for the world.

I didn't expect the NPC's here to short out.

I just want to know where the millions of dead are that I was promised.
So hear is the deal.....................in order for these things to be "known" they must be reported, and they reported to us by the media and others. Therer will be no may that one would say 100% that a death would be attributed to a vaccine, especially the covid VAXXINE. People could be dying left and right and you would never know why, because they would not tell us. It is up to you to show the evidence that supports your conclusion, not everyone else to show evidence as to why you are wrong.

Point is, you are looking for answers that cannot be truthfully given, and making a point on the fact that , one, you are not getting the answer you want, and two, since you are not getting the answer at all, the claim must be false.

Either way the position and question is obviously a trap to start an arguement that you cannot prove to be true. Roughly the same amount to people every die as are born, which is to say 7 billion die every year.

And thats that.........i can make one statement that is true, that I made you read this reply, and therefore you are my bitch.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Rube I'm in bad

Shape when I feel better we can play togther again. I hurt to much to even laugh and I'm so depressed I no longer care about anything. Hopefully it will get better but I have a feeling it isn't going to. I'm very in tune w my body and I may have 30%strength. I won't waste my estate to have a miserable life. Life most homosexuality I don't have a wife or kid so it won't be so bad for the world.
Before you go do yourself a favor and disavow orange man.

D

Deleted member 2886

Rube I'm in bad

😂Damn, i was already confused af before reading this thread,...🤣...allow me to reciprocate:-
•These are some old photos i've been[*having a go at] restoring.
•Notice any,...ah😆...oddities?
3f88690bcb5785927573274f75edcb03--old-photos-vintage-photos.jpgpixelup_1664129967557.jpg

1fff96b25e9d0d8d1a03b606c88d6352.jpgpixelup_1664129681934.jpg

165-SB-24-1024x812.jpg
pixelup_1664129438275.jpg

The_Last_Full_Measure_A_Collection_Civil_War_Photographs_3-777x582.jpg
pixelup_1664129480891.jpg

9ea9a2ee52990502e4aec87143e4d350.jpgpixelup_1664130041232.jpg

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
😂Damn, i was already confused af before reading this thread,...🤣...allow me to reciprocate:-
That's fooking awesome! 😃

If we showed solid proof y'all would call it misinformation! We can say the same shit about supposed covid deaths. Never any solid proof covid is what killed them! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Argue amongst yourselves
Exactly.

People died so obviously it was from the vaccines is the dumbest take in a long time.

There is a reason these people can never provide solid proof that these vaccines are killing any statistically significant number of people.

Last edited:
Nice…….trying to step up yore troll game. Steve Cook was the master at starting a thread then using his troll accounts to dominate said thread…

You aren’t any good at it or even worth mentioning BUT it’s still better that yore normal shitty trolling.
Dame are ButtCuckNole & RhubarbRomper the same dude? Ive thought so since I got back on but wasn't sure.

Rube Reaper

Elite
If we showed solid proof y'all would call it misinformation! We can say the same shit about supposed covid deaths. Never any solid proof covid is what killed them! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Argue amongst yourselves
You mean besides the billions of confirmed tests, the video evidence, and the millions of medical professionals who attested to the fact that is was killing millions of people?!

You mean besides the billions of confirmed tests, the video evidence, and the millions of medical professionals who attested to the fact that is was killing millions of people?!
Hard pass! I’m not in white guys! ✊🏿
I guarantee that for evey expert you present there are 3 more that disagree but are to afraid for their lives & the lives of their families to stand up.

Also according to Libtards around the world Trump is orange NOT white 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
I guarantee that for evey expert you present there are 3 more that disagree but are to afraid for their lives & the lives of their families to stand up.

Bro, it's an uphill battle arguing with a faggit...they're open mouthed, gaping butthole, and closed minded...

Rube Reaper

Elite

😂

You rubes really are brain dead.

Afraid for their lives and the lives of their family from what / who? Do you have any proof of this wild claim?

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
Thanks mate.
View attachment 137079View attachment 137080View attachment 137075View attachment 137076View attachment 137077View attachment 137078View attachment 137073View attachment 137074View attachment 137071
View attachment 137081
•The baby is my grandma, held by her father, my great grandfather.
[*who i've been unable to find much information about, other than that he was a US Marine stationed in NZ sometime during 42—44 and his last name –may– possibly be O'Donnell.]
Incredible homie!

racernhra

Elite
Founder
I'm asking for basic anecdotes. All I got was a guy suffering from heart attacks and diabetes happened to die around the time of getting a shot. Other clowns are arguing conspiracy and doctors fearing for their lives if they tell the truth. Lolz.

I know of at least 7 people that have extremely rare and aggressive cancers that is not normal. 1 died so far.

Several athletes in great condition with heart attacks and/or heart abnormalities. All I know is something is not right. And an increase of 40% in all-cause mortality between the ages of 18-45 further supports this.

Are you willing to state that these “vaccines” are safe and effective? Either you are or you aren’t so let’s hear it.

milktoast

Poster
I know of at least 7 people that have extremely rare and aggressive cancers that is not normal. 1 died so far.

Several athletes in great condition with heart attacks and/or heart abnormalities. All I know is something is not right. And an increase of 40% in all-cause mortality between the ages of 18-45 further supports this.

Are you willing to state that these “vaccines” are safe and effective? Either you are or you aren’t so let’s hear it.
Source: trust me bro

Rube Reaper

Elite

Prove it.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Wait so the group that said every patient death was Covid related…… ow wants people to prove watch’s by vaccine.

How bout we use yore standards (I know CuckedNole isn’t a DR….he may have slept at a Holiday Inn once though)…..every person that has died since the vaccines were released worldwide should count.

Also, I don’t know any vaccine deaths BUT I also don’t know any real Covid deaths either.

My Father died of Kidney (Renal for the fake DR) failure and (as I’ve told before) 4 times post death was tested for Covid (all negative)…..only to have hospice ask us if they would be listing Covid as a COD. I firmly told them they would be speaking to our lawyers as he was also test daily while in the hospital for the previous 3+ weeks. (This is when it hit me their numbers were counting every time a person tests positive…..so if you had it and they tested you 5 straight days they counted that as 5 people testing positive.)

Mom was very upset and surprised at me and my tone with the doctors……only to tell me a week later that she was glad I handled that as they put pressure on her to agree to the BS. Also, told me Dad would have been proud as he spent 8 years dying of renal/kidney failure and would never have let those lying bastard pull that shit if he was here! (I knew she would see this eventually and know Dad was proud…..BUT still felt good.)

I had/have zero motivation to get into this BS but the faggits wanted some facts so…..

Fax are Fax……

BigBucnNole

Elite
Wait so the group that said every patient death was Covid related…… ow wants people to prove watch’s by vaccine.

How bout we use yore standards (I know CuckedNole isn’t a DR….he may have slept at a Holiday Inn once though)…..every person that has died since the vaccines were released worldwide should count.

Also, I don’t know any vaccine deaths BUT I also don’t know any real Covid deaths either.

My Father died of Kidney (Renal for the fake DR) failure and (as I’ve told before) 4 times post death was tested for Covid (all negative)…..only to have hospice ask us if they would be listing Covid as a COD. I firmly told them they would be speaking to our lawyers as he was also test daily while in the hospital for the previous 3+ weeks. (This is when it hit me their numbers were counting every time a person tests positive…..so if you had it and they tested you 5 straight days they counted that as 5 people testing positive.)

Mom was very upset and surprised at me and my tone with the doctors……only to tell me a week later that she was glad I handled that as they put pressure on her to agree to the BS. Also, told me Dad would have been proud as he spent 8 years dying of renal/kidney failure and would never have let those lying bastard pull that shit if he was here! (I knew she would see this eventually and know Dad was proud…..BUT still felt good.)

I had/have zero motivation to get into this BS but the faggits wanted some facts so…..

Fax are Fax……

Is this a "no"?

Latest posts

Top Bottom