Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone worked in Antarctica before?

Belezabro

Elite
Recently spent a good amount of time on Maps searching around Antarctica. Learned about McMurdo Station, read about it's history, used Maps to look inside buildings. Also, read about Discovery Hut. The accomplishments of Man never cease to amaze me.

(I'll admit, looking at the lounge areas of some of the buildings, pictures on the wall and such, it crossed my mind there's some scientist sex going on down there).

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Little known fact.... The dryest place on Earth is in Antarctica. There is a huge area that only get precip a few times a decade or something.

DSC_0127x.jpg

D

Deleted member 2886

Recently spent a good amount of time on Maps searching around Antarctica. Learned about McMurdo Station, read about it's history, used Maps to look inside buildings. Also, read about Discovery Hut. The accomplishments of Man never cease to amaze me.

(I'll admit, looking at the lounge areas of some of the buildings, pictures on the wall and such, it crossed my mind there's some scientist sex going on down there).
Guessing ya would've seen these displays then.
IMG_20230119_154836.jpgIMG_20230119_154630.jpgIMG_20230119_154726.jpgIMG_20230119_154613.jpgIMG_20230119_154710.jpgmagicut_1674109353967.png

D

Deleted member 2886

Hardly anything is marked on Google Earth & others.
Hint; look for—& follow power transmission lines.

Top Bottom