Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone want some stories? Lrobably be mostly steel business or funny drunk stories getting drunk after hard steel days. I have probably over 50 maybe

Wanna hear them

• Y and ill throw some in

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No your stories suck dicks

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Y but I'm not helping at all fag

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Deliever rebar to a site in 1995. Earl was a great guy and foreman on a big hotel on the beach. I'm waiting to get off loaded so I'm checking out tits and ass on the beach. I hear hollering and look up. The chocker broke 10 stories up. #4 rebar started dropping. An Amigo took a 6ft stick impaled by collar bone and came out in his thigh. That one shook up the whole site that day. My truck had a dump so I told Earl I was dumping and leaving bc I didn't wanna talk w any cops(most of them my friends through my brother Beach patrol cop)

TJHall1

Legendary
Deliever rebar to a site in 1995. Earl was a great guy and foreman on a big hotel on the beach. I'm waiting to get off loaded so I'm checking out tits and ass on the beach. I hear hollering and look up. The chocker broke 10 stories up. #4 rebar started dropping. An Amigo took a 6ft stick impaled by collar bone and came out in his thigh. That one shook up the whole site that day. My truck had a dump so I told Earl I was dumping and leaving bc I didn't wanna talk w any cops(most of them my friends through my brother Beach patrol cop)
Oh fuck, that would be fuckin miserable. Think I'd have rather had it go through my head.

TJHall1

Legendary
Makes me think of the moped riders who got impaled by a pipe that fell off the back of a truck while going down the road. There's lots of images of that shit if you Google and it seems to always be those crazy Asians for some reason.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Oh fuck, that would be fuckin miserable. Think I'd have rather had it go through my head.
Yeah thats why I hauled ass. Totally different vibe after. I'd compare to in a game if someone breaks a neck in the 3rd qtr. The remainder of the day was everyone on eggshells. Iir his name was Aurturo but he made it and was back working 2 maybe 3 weeks. We all passed the hat to get him cash. He wasn't legal but he was a good dude. I dint know it was him til the news that night and showed him

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Makes me think of the moped riders who got impaled by a pipe that fell off the back of a truck while going down the road. There's lots of images of that shit if you Google and it seems to always be those crazy Asians for some reason.
I was buying a truckload of steel. I'm just off an I-26 bypass (526) we are still less than a mile away. My truck of merchant steel was coming down the clover leaf ramp. Load shifted everything was down. A wreck on one of these roads will back Charleston up for 6hrs.
I jumped on my fork lift.(cops there) drive my biggest machine 12t dually Komatsu. I picked up his truck and relaoded it. They highway patrol Lt on site said I looked like an orchestra playing their best tune.
I had the flat bed up and loaded in 20 min. The mill we bought from gave it to us for half price once they heard what I did. No one died. I'll tell the death stories later. Gotta a bunch from dirty myrtle

Last edited:

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I was buying a truckload of steel. I'm just off an I-26 bypass (526) we are stillness than a mile away. My truck of merchant steel was coming down the clover leaf ramp. Load shifted everything was down. A wreck on one of these roads will back Charleston up for 6hrs.
I jumped on my fork lift.(cops there) drive my biggest machine 12t dually Komatsu. I picked up his truck and relaoded it. They highway patrol Lt on site said I looked like an orchestra playing their best tune.
I had the flat bed up and loaded in 20 min. The mill we bought from gave it to us for half price once they heard what I did. No one died. I'll tell the death stories later. Gotta a bunch from dirty myrtle
@Rebarcock. Leaving the scene.
sheit-well.gif

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
When I worked at the shop I also waited tables at night in the Seafood Capital of SC, Murrels Inlet. my holy wage was 6.00 per hr to start. We were a start up and way broke. So I worked 5-6 nights a week at a high end place m. I was their best server and any senator, rrp, governor etc was always at my table even if there was a bus load.
Well the governor was Beasley im pretty sure. Think SC version of slick Willie but a pub scumbag. He got running off on term but it may have been hodges after him. 40 people come in. I take all their orders for drinks 1 at a time and write down nothing. 49 fuckers telling me I better get their shit right since I'm not writing it down. Of course I do get every one correct and open and pourq0 bottle of house cab sav. Same with dinner and now these smart-ass fuckers started special ordering every meal tell me to write it down. I explain not everyone is a politician and I can handle my job or theirs but they could never do what I did. I get every single one correct. But I put the Gov in last so they'd have to wait to get his last before they could eat. Then this dick sucker complains his fish is overcooked. I grabbed his plate took it to the Governor to determine if it appeared overcooked or was this guy mad that I didn't need to write his order down. The Governor approved I took it back and told him to eat it. I got an 700.00 tip on that one table. My best was 1k from a famous singer bc I got people to leave him alone or id whip their ass. That black mogul and his girl were thankful. Dr Dre left me 10@100 cash. I told him if he need weed to give me a call. Never heard from him but there are wutang kid rock and outlast stories from house of blues and the tiddy bar Master's

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I got a two week old story on that. Just happened. Bring that up in a couple pages. It helps me recall when I try to do it chronologically. I have a couple really good ones like the pizza getting thrown on the middle manager at Bilo by my half tard buddy

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. thank you for introducing me to the first time I realize that my life to this point has been rather boring and insignificant.
Dude, ill tell ya a story coming soon about deep spiritual catholic shit. Some People seem to think Catholics aren't Christians. They are the same folks who who distress over my Catholic ass reading the Book of Enoch. I God blessed me with laughter or slap ya silly

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
The top dog security guard was Mike @master gentlemens club. It was a Sunday. We used the same Dr's Care. And Dr Bkrst knew we were buddies. Top dog on Sunday got cut across his 3 right fingers needed maybe 4-6 in the 3 digits. He apparently got teary getting novicaine.
Monday I have a 6x4x3/8angle drop and almkstt amputate my left index. I saved it and it works well as it should.
Dr Bkrst knew we were buddies. He said Bug time tough guy 6-4 245 well trained was a pussy .

They had to brush the contaminated particles on my finger wounds. You gotta eat the pain. I have a very high threshold for pain. I learned it early
Edit to add
I did the whole thing no novicaine while they scrubbed the would and did the stitches. It hurt but I've had worse. I did take the pain pills afterward but I hate those bc of constipation. I'd just assume drink the pain away like the Irish do

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Lol. No dad. I'm fixing to sleepps. I gotta piss. I'm on a diruetic w bp now

Last edited:

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Lol. No dad. I'm fixing to pops. I gotta piss. I'm on a diruetic w bp now
Copied this I posted in another thread, but I’ll post it here to contribute:

Funny story: I used to keep my suitcases in my shed. They happened to sit next to the fertilizer. For a couple years, almost every time I traveled I would get pulled to the side by TSA. One time the took everything out of my suitcase and scanned and scanned it with the their chemical detection tool. When I went back to put my suitcase back in the shed I saw the fertilizer and it hit me. Now I keep them in the attic

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
I voted NO, but in reality, I really do wanna hear some of your stories.....

TJHall1

Legendary
At least Earl has an excuse. You.... you're fucked
For fucks sake, this doesn't even make any sense with regards to the story. You are a certified fucking retard. Got damn you calling people "major losers" fits your junior high level look on life. Frat boy for life.

And way to derail rebars thread because you're mad your wife looks like a fuckin mongoloid and you thought you were gonna post a really clever insult, which was fucking retard level and didn't even make sense. Nice work.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
So I was making a delivery in 1995 during bike week. Well bikers think everyone is on vacation and go 25mph max. I hate those fuckers. So I'm surrounded and need to get in the left lane. I start muscling my truck over. This one dude w some bitch on the back(he was patched but I couldn't tell where and I had mb buddies who were hells angels. They were steel welders so they loved me and I was invited to everything but not a prospect so I wasn't worried) the biker pulls up to my door and starts beating on it and I can see he is using his right hand to grab a gun in his vest. I open the door a crack then full force kick the she shit out of it. His and his old lady spill hard at 25mph. I go make my delivery. I go back to shop same route.
Dude was cuffed and being stuffed for the gun id assume. His bike was fucked and his girl was in an ambulance.
As I went back by I blew my airhorn yelled to him he fucked w the wrong truck.

The cop arresting him was my cop brothers roommate Eric. He just laughed.
So me and the cops went out that night to Stool Pigeons a bar at Broadway at the beach. They said that dude w felon in possession of a gun and brandishing. I went the next day and made a statement. He got 10 years and I moved before he got out. That was a fun night out.
ERIC the cop said that dude was saying I hit and run him. I said he brandished the gun so I did all I could to save myself.

Top Bottom