Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I see dead people stories or funny immigration stories

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Slow Friday at work. Started thinking about people dying doing rebar/steel.

On or about 1996 I was delivering rebar to a 20 story hotel. We would do fill in work for the big fabricators who handled the entire job. I was behind a CMC truck offloading. The ground guys wrapped chokers around a couple tons of rebar and lift up. The bars were about 15 stories up when the load shifted (not properly harnessed on chokers).

Probably 20-30 #3bar(3/8 dia rebar) starts raining down on a job site. Everyone skatters. An Amigo was running and a piece of #3 pierced the top of his skull and impaled the poor guy. Stuck straight thru him and in to the ground. That was a long day.

Same year immigration patrol is snatching illegals from job sites. They were building a 4 story parking garage. 6-8 impala and crown vics come screaming on to jobs items. Paddy wagons just behind. I'm on the bed of my truck offloading. Some amigo screams "immigración".Every American just looks up. It was like cutting on a light and watching roaches scatter. Dudes were jumping from all 4 sides of the building from all 4 floors. One dude broke both his legs making the jump. Me and Mr Earl (ol black dude and great dude) just sat there laughing.mybrother was in on this raid. Said it was the 3rd that week and not even the craziest

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Saw a guy cut off all his fingers on his right hand because he wanted to see if the fan was on. Fucking idiot stuck his hand in to see.
The funny part is about 3months later he shows up trying to buy different stainless steel solid shapes. I ask what is going to do with it. He is going to make his own prosthetic hand bc they want 75k for one already made. Never saw him after that

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I worked with a Mexican guy named ceaser when I was younger. Main thing I remember about him is that we loved his Lincoln Towncar. Always talked about how smooth the drive was.

Also, he used to bring really shitty coke that we would smell in the backhoe

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Slow Friday at work. Started thinking about people dying doing rebar/steel.

On or about 1996 I was delivering rebar to a 20 story hotel. We would do fill in work for the big fabricators who handled the entire job. I was behind a CMC truck offloading. The ground guys wrapped chokers around a couple tons of rebar and lift up. The bars were about 15 stories up when the load shifted (not properly harnessed on chokers).

Probably 20-30 #3bar(3/8 dia rebar) starts raining down on a job site. Everyone skatters. An Amigo was running and a piece of #3 pierced the top of his skull and impaled the poor guy. Stuck straight thru him and in to the ground. That was a long day.

Same year immigration patrol is snatching illegals from job sites. They were building a 4 story parking garage. 6-8 impala and crown vics come screaming on to jobs items. Paddy wagons just behind. I'm on the bed of my truck offloading. Some amigo screams "immigración".Every American just looks up. It was like cutting on a light and watching roaches scatter. Dudes were jumping from all 4 sides of the building from all 4 floors. One dude broke both his legs making the jump. Me and Mr Earl (ol black dude and great dude) just sat there laughing.mybrother was in on this raid. Said it was the 3rd that week and not even the craziest
Username checks out

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I worked with a Mexican guy named ceaser when I was younger. Main thing I remember about him is that we loved his Lincoln Towncar. Always talked about how smooth the drive was.

Also, he used to bring really shitty coke that we would smell in the backhoe
I used to have a 1986 Lincoln Town car. Last year w fins. I swear that was the nicest vehicle I have ever driven.

Latest posts

Top Bottom