Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any police on the board?

Nayat

Elite
Not a cop...but from my understanding they do that to nab drivers who pass them and aren't wearing their seat belt.

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
Not a cop...but from my understanding they do that to nab drivers who pass them and aren't wearing their seat belt.
It’s actually not that devious. It’s mostly because people will bitch if they're going 10 over.

"you see that cop speeding?!? i got a ticket for that last week. Fucking hypocrites"

Go too slow....people complain.

Too fast....people complain.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
It’s actually not that devious. It’s mostly because people will bitch if they're going 10 over.

"you see that cop speeding?!? i got a ticket for that last week. Fucking hypocrites"

Lol had my cruise set at 9 over and didn't even hit the brakes, blew past them like they were sitting still.... 2-3 said fuck it and passed him after I was just tail lights.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

My DMV reoport is close to 40 pages. I got kicked off our company insurance And im an owner. Lmao. But its has been a yr and a couple moths since ive sped around. Now igaf

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
My DMV reoport is close to 40 pages. I got kicked off our company insurance And im an owner. Lmao. But its has been a yr and a couple moths since ive sped around. Now igaf

Had a one tell me at a traffic stop a few years ago I had 43 "traffic interactions" with police.... Also had a Judge tell me he had never seen a DR (driving record) as long as mine in traffic court in Mobile. I probably average one a year now but I drive 45k miles a year so more opportunities.

pleaseclap

Poster
Founder
Shiiiiaat. I’m in Houston. Cops going 10 over get passed by dudes going 20 over all day errr day. It’s the fucking Wild West in these roads.

Top Bottom