Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

any of you losers have a better view than me?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Is this the friend with no running water or electricity?
Nope. This place has both. My buddy got a well put in and indoor plumbing at his cabin. Got a Honda 2K on account of a baby on the way. Then moved to Wisconsin to run dogs. The Iditarod made the vax mandatory and he said fuck that. His wife is from there. Just saw him a week ago for a few days coming and going to Bristol Bay for commercial salmon fishing. Made about 40K in 3 weeks. Good fishing and prices this year. SKOLBROTHER!

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Nope. This place has both. My buddy got a well put in and indoor plumbing at his cabin. Got a Honda 2K on account of a baby on the way. Then moved to Wisconsin to run dogs. The Iditarod made the vax mandatory and he said fuck that. His wife is from there. Just saw him a week ago for a few days coming and going to Bristol Bay for commercial salmon fishing. Made about 40K in 3 weeks. Good fishing and prices this year. SKOLBROTHER!
Iditarod made the vac mandatory …. Lol 😂

Viking

Legendary
Founder
Iditarod made the vac mandatory …. Lol 😂
Yeah, we were pretty bummed. He is a clise family friend and we would help him at the ceremonial start in Anchorage. Then grill out on the ice on the lake for the official start in willow. Villages are deathly afraid of the white mand disease. Spanish flu or whatever it was almost wiped out Nome. This the irony of this whole thing. Tbe Iditarod was to commemorate the mushers who tag teamed to Nome to deliver the vaccine! SKOL!

Top Bottom