Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Lucid Dreamers Here?

If so, what are your coolest stories?

I have never really naturally lucid dreamed, but I did the work of dream journaling and waking "reminders" long enough that I did have a couple of lucid dreams. It was pretty cool, but I haven't done the work in some time. I don't have any crazy stories, but my second lucid dream was pretty satisfying. I had dreamed about my mom falling from a high place and getting pretty hurt, and I woke up from that dream and I was pretty disturbed by it, but I drifted back off to sleep. Once asleep, I found myself in the same dream, but this time I knew I was dreaming. So I just "rewound" things so that my mom had not fallen, then I went up and helped her down safely. Felt great to be able to change what had happened and the next time I woke up, I didn't feel disturbed at all by what I had originally dreamed.

Last edited:

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
I smoke a lot more now which stops you from dreaming but when I don’t smoke I can consistently lucid dream because a couple themes carry over into lost of my dreams so I recognize quickly. I mostly fly around and have sex with like old teachers and stuff but once I get consciousness in the dream the clock starts winding down

I smoke a lot more now which stops you from dreaming but when I don’t smoke I can consistently lucid dream because a couple themes carry over into lost of my dreams so I recognize quickly. I mostly fly around and have sex with like old teachers and stuff but once I get consciousness in the dream the clock starts winding down
Do you smoke to stop yourself from dreaming or is it just an unintended side-effect?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Do you smoke to stop yourself from dreaming or is it just an unintended side-effect?
Unintended side effect of weed. It’s well known that if you smoke everyday you will stop having dreams and if you stop for a few days, buckle up, it’s dreaming times infinite over and over again, wake up inception shit

Top Bottom