Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any interest to an alternate 'homeboard'?

SoonerMD09

Elite
The main reason I was on rivals was for sooner football/recruiting, however, it's pretty obvious the mods there dont have a good feel for recruits any longer and dont give any insight to the inside aspects of the current program.

Leaving there wouldn't be hard. I think it would be nice to have a separate board maybe by conference? That way people could share info they find out about teams in their conference to other teams' fans.

Just a thought. If y'all think it's retarded, I'm probably still canceling anyway, tbh.

TigerDentGuy

Poster
Founder
The main reason I was on rivals was for sooner football/recruiting, however, it's pretty obvious the mods there dont have a good feel for recruits any longer and dont give any insight to the inside aspects of the current program.

Leaving there wouldn't be hard. I think it would be nice to have a separate board maybe by conference? That way people could share info they find out about teams in their conference to other teams' fans.

Just a thought. If y'all think it's retarded, I'm probably still canceling anyway, tbh.
unfortunately I can't really cancel my rivals sub because I do follow recruiting and my home bored is the very best at insider info. I'm still on tMB way more than my home board but it's kinda fucked up how rivals is censoring things. I'm sure Chris Ard has a contract with rivals for there site so there's nothing he could do. But if he ever started up his own board I'd jump in and ditch rivals in a heart beat.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
My homeboard (WVU) is full of a bunch of retards and faggits so I won't miss it one bit. Also recruiting is almost pointless now that college football has essentially a free agency.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
So I've been thinking about that.

I'm thinking about making a sub forum on here called "Hulking Teenagers" and we can make a thread for each team that wants to participate

We can let our users on this site pull info from other recruiting sites and post nuggets in the threads on that board

@Croot_Lord

SoonerMD09

Elite
Scoop is terrible at this point. But it would be pretty hard just to start a new board unless you had some insider contacts.
I think the idea is that the people that subscribe to 24/7 and TFB, etc would just bring info here.

But it would be in a 'Big 12' thread where all fans could read it. I mean, you could just post tweets from the scoop staff to get all their "inside info" since they post it there before the scoop board anyway.

Soonez

Poster
Founder
I think the idea is that the people that subscribe to 24/7 and TFB, etc would just bring info here.

But it would be in a 'Big 12' thread where all fans could read it. I mean, you could just post tweets from the scoop staff to get all their "inside info" since they post it there before the scoop board anyway.
Gotcha. Not the worst idea. I’d use it for sure. Anything to be able to quit giving my money to Murdock

Top Bottom