Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Bird experts.....

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I need to know how long the bird in the picture (on blinds) can survive without food? Also, will said bird be shitting everywhere?
D94A94FF-F967-458C-BA18-3701CB64C66C.jpeg

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
2-3 days without food, RIP your carpet.... Go get a dip net and catch the damn thing.
we have hardwoods! It’s the bosses office.
If it dies.....I never knew a thing.
If it’s alive and shit everywhere....TOMORROW WILL BE GLORIOUS!
He has a sense of humor BUT rescues and won’t kill ANY animal. I posted about him 3-4 years ago when he rescued a fuckin Hawk.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Larry Bird was born in French Lick Indiana and first attended Indiana University but soon transferred to Indian State.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I need to know how long the bird in the picture (on blinds) can survive without food? Also, will said bird be shitting everywhere?
View attachment 23677
@BurntJ - If you want to get it out, make the room as dark as possible and open the nearest door that lets in as much light as possible - the bird instinctively flies to the light when trapped. And if you can't get it dark, wait until twilight and then open a door that lets in the most light.

BurntJ

Founder
UPDATE: So I’m NOT FIRED... and it was GLORIOUS!

Boss was so chill and laughing when we got it out and he was cleaning the shit off windows. Appearently this bird prefers to shit on window as he nailed all 3 in there 🤣👍😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom