Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Antonio Brown

TJHall1

Legendary
Tom could only keep him restrained for so long.

I wonder what he'll say to him after the game. Too bad Antonio isn't still living with him.

TJHall1

Legendary
Also, in the postgame brady and leveon bell said to show him compassion. They obviously know he's completely fucked in the head. Maybe what he really needs is some tough love, someone to come out and say stop acting like a fuckin moron. Babying him to keep him playing is obviously bringing great results 🤔

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
iu

Hasn't been the same since.

TJHall1

Legendary
Dang I'm not sure if I knew this ever happened. It did seem that he was much less of a head case early in his career
There was an article i read along time ago about how he flipped like a switch after a handful of seasons of success. It was coaches and players talking about it. If I remember correctly he came from a directional Michigan school and was very humble trying to make it in the nfl. After a while his ego kicked in and he was terrible to deal with, even before the outbursts started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom