Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anticipated Heartburn moving to the new domain

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Once we get off the crootn.com domain and on to the forum.thefreespeechforum.com domain, there are going to be some hiccups until we figure out how to get images all transferred over appropriately.

@Esso Club be aware that there might be some issues with the images, but anything new you post tomorrow morning should be fine. We are just going to have to think about how to get all the old stuff transferred in

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
somethings_fucky_trailer_park_boys.gif

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Once we get off the crootn.com domain and on to the forum.thefreespeechforum.com domain, there are going to be some hiccups until we figure out how to get images all transferred over appropriately.

@Esso Club be aware that there might be some issues with the images, but anything new you post tomorrow morning should be fine. We are just going to have to think about how to get all the old stuff transferred in

Got ya! However, when I go to this site I say to myself, not out loud because that would be crazy, "I'm Crootn!!!"

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Evidently my password is wrong, yet we all still stay awesome!!!!

I want my first thread to be of my new burn mark. And of course the SC playoffs. Fix this. I can’t log in and can’t get a new password.

Dawg88

Legendary
Founder

Quick question. When I try to book market as thefreespeechforum.com
It does so successfully but then it takes me back to the old domain when I close the page and open it back up later on
Is that normal? Any advice? Working out the kinks? Thank you

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Evidently my password is wrong, yet we all still stay awesome!!!!

I want my first thread to be of my new burn mark. And of course the SC playoffs. Fix this. I can’t log in and can’t get a new password.
I just messaged you a temporary password

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Quick question. When I try to book market as thefreespeechforum.com
It does so successfully but then it takes me back to the old domain when I close the page and open it back up later on
Is that normal? Any advice? Working out the kinks? Thank you
I'm a bit confused about what you're saying here, but yeah just give us a couple weeks to iron things out. We won't be doing any domain transfers after this one

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Still not seeing some of the pics.
Thats going to take us some time so be patient. We are trying to get people to move off Crootn and as long as people keep posting from there, the pics won't show up on the new domain.

Once we work through this, we won't ever have issues like this again

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
When I first glanced at this thread title, I thought it said Audrey Hepburn was moving to the new domain. That would have been interesting.

Top Bottom