Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ant artic uh -

QuanChi

Elite
However, there are some scientific curiosities about Antarctica and it’s always been handled strangely internationally.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I think a lot of the conspiracy flows from Lovecraft (which is not real obviously):

miskatonic_university_antartic_expedition_by_filochapas-d8c5ons.png

Then how does this exist?

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Pull anywhere up on google earth an you can zoom in and see definition of landscape changes. Look up antarctica and its just a white blob on your screen.

TJHall1

Legendary
Pull anywhere up on google earth an you can zoom in and see definition of landscape changes. Look up antarctica and its just a white blob on your screen.
Not sure where you're going here. It's a frozen tundra. Or are you saying there's just no definition to Antarctica compared to everywhere else you look? Like they don't want you to be able to look at it.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Not sure where you're going here. It's a frozen tundra. Or are you saying there's just no definition to Antarctica compared to everywhere else you look? Like they don't want you to be able to look at it.
That. Nothignbut a white blur. Everywhere else on earth shows something

Latest posts

Top Bottom