Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Announcement coming soon

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Trump probably won’t even be alive in 4 years let alone running for president. And what the fuck is gonna change? He couldn’t even beat this doorknob humping mongoloid this year. Suddenly democrats gonna stop cheating? Ya right.
Maybe the GOP will have some balls and learn how to play that game as well?

GriffTannen

Poster
Ok I’ll bite. What’s the point of announcing this early? Who announces 3+ years out? It would give not only the Dems but also Republicans 3 years to tear him down. Dude needs to chill for a couple years and then decide what to do.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Ok I’ll bite. What’s the point of announcing this early? Who announces 3+ years out? It would give not only the Dems but also Republicans 3 years to tear him down. Dude needs to chill for a couple years and then decide what to do.
Go listen to his CPAC speech for starters.

Also since you must have missed it BDD has said he is going to primary Kemp so for Kemp to bend the knee means only one thing.

America 1st

Founder
I did watch the speech. You didn’t answer the question. Or is this supposed to be some dumb cryptic Q shit again.
If you watched the speech you wouldn't be asking.

He said he is going to lead the party to victory in 2022 & 2024.

America 1st

Founder
Oh I watched it. I also know how to read between the lines.

Someone that can read between the lines wouldn't be asking about Kemp or declaring early since it simply takes being able to listen and read to figure out such things.

GriffTannen

Poster
Someone that can read between the lines wouldn't be asking about Kemp or declaring early since it simply takes being able to listen and read to figure out such things.
Where’s proof to back up the claim about Kemp? And if BDD didn’t trust him the first time why not work to primary him and put someone in he can trust?

If the tweets above are your proof then forget it.

America 1st

Founder
Where’s proof to back up the claim about Kemp? And if BDD didn’t trust him the first time why not work to primary him and put someone in he can trust?

If the tweets above are your proof then forget it.
Kemp didn't stab him in the back until last year. Also you can't primary someone who just won election for the first time as well.

Thanks for proving you don't actually read, listen, or know anything about civics or politics.

I'll throw you a bone; he is gonna announce so the party doesn't splinter into factions like before with the Tea Party. The GOP needs to be unified behind him, the most popular man in the world, to have it's best shot at success on all fronts.

He has already won twice and he is more popular now than ever. If you danced your cares away you wouldn't need to ask these things because I covered them weeks ago.

Npklee

Elite

1. Been going on for almost 6 years now. They are going to tear him down either way so who cares.
2. fundraising. Going to need money to win in 24.
3. establishes him as the gatekeeper so to speak for 22 midterms with primaries.

Bonus one: he’s a Florida resident. Why is this significant? Pretty sure desantis is going to have a law passed that any candidate for office that is banned on social media results in a $100k/day fine for big tech companies. With over 1300 days until 2024 that would be a $130M fine for each of these companies if they keep him blocked.

GriffTannen

Poster
Kemp didn't stab him in the back until last year. Also you can't primary someone who just won election for the first time as well.

Thanks for proving you don't actually read, listen, or know anything about civics or politics.

I'll throw you a bone; he is gonna announce so the party doesn't splinter into factions like before with the Tea Party. The GOP needs to be unified behind him, the most popular man in the world, to have it's best shot at success on all fronts.

He has already won twice and he is more popular now than ever. If you danced your cares away you wouldn't need to ask these things because I covered them weeks ago.

I’ve posted in that thread and still occasionally do.

Didn’t you just post above that Trump said he would work to primary Kemp? Huh?

“Kemp didn’t stab him in the back until last year”.

And your point is? Does that mean BDD can trust him just because he didn’t stab him in the back until last year? Man...are you listening to yourself?

GriffTannen

Poster
1. Been going on for almost 6 years now. They are going to tear him down either way so who cares.
3. establishes him as the gatekeeper so to speak for 22 midterms with primaries.

Bonus one: he’s a Florida resident. Why is this significant? Pretty sure desantis is going to have a law passed that any candidate for office that is banned on social media results in a $100k/day fine for big tech companies. With over 1300 days until 2024 that would be a $130M fine for each of these companies if they keep him blocked.

Zero chance those companies pay it out. They will litigate that in court for as long as needed.

America 1st

Founder
I’ve posted in that thread and still occasionally do.

“Kemp didn’t stab him in the back until last year”.

And your point is? Does that mean BDD can trust him just because he didn’t stab him in the back until last year? Man...are you listening to yourself?
I didn't say anything about Trump trusting him. That was you.

Clearly you don't even understand what you're writing.

Also it's pretty clear you aren't reading every page like you should be.

America 1st

Founder

GriffTannen

Poster
I didn't say anything about Trump trusting him. That was you.

Clearly you don't even understand what you're writing.

Also it's pretty clear you aren't reading every page like you should be.

So again what’s the advantage of helping to keep Kemp in office? As opposed to working to primary him which were your words above?

GriffTannen

Poster

Trump is already the gatekeeper. Everyone knows it. He doesn’t need to announce anything soon for that to be true.

America 1st

Founder
So again what’s the advantage of helping to keep Kemp in office? As opposed to working to primary him which were your words above?
I didn't say anything about him working to keep Kemp in office. I only said Kemp bent the knee.

Proving again you can't read.

GriffTannen

Poster
I didn't say anything about him working to keep Kemp in office. I only said Kemp bent the knee.

Proving again you can't read.

“Also since you must have missed it BDD has said he is going to primary Kemp so for Kemp to bend the knee means only one thing”.

What Q post is this all referencing maybe that will help me connect the dotz. Please and thanks.

America 1st

Founder
“Also since you must have missed it BDD has said he is going to primary Kemp so for Kemp to bend the knee means only one thing”.

What Q post is this all referencing maybe that will help me connect the dotz. Please and thanks.
None of that suggests Trump is going to pump Kemp. Learn to read then learn to read between the lines.

America 1st

Founder
So you admit then it’s all a conspiracy

You think Kemp would be kissing Trump's ass and supporting him in 2024 if Trump wasn't running in 2024?

Is this just an awful troll or did you really think Trump was suggesting something other than the obvious at CPAC?

GriffTannen

Poster
You think Kemp would be kissing Trump's ass and supporting him in 2024 if Trump wasn't running in 2024?

Is this just an awful troll or did you really think Trump was suggesting something other than the obvious at CPAC?

Kemp said what he said because it’s politically the right move today March 3rd when Trump is clearly the leader of the party at the moment.

McConnell also said the same thing the other day. That he would support the nominee even if it was trump. This is not long after he spent the last 5 weeks criticizing Trump openly in the media on several occasions and advocated for the 1/6 senate hearings.

This must be your first rodeo.

For the record is it possible Trump runs again? Sure. Do I think that’s been decided? Not likely.

I also think it’s equally as likely he wants to play king maker in 2022/2024. He has the cache to do so and be successful at it by grooming BDR. Just a hypothesis. Nothing I’m stating as fact or using fringe twitter accounts that highlight that they are a black belt and drive a Dodge Challenger to portray as any sort of fact.

The best thing for the party is BDD steps aside and does everything he can to help DeSantis get the nod. Just my personal belief. The key for him is to decide if he can let his ego handle that.

Last edited:

Sikness23245

Elite
It's always easy to tell who dances their cares away when reading these sorts of threads.

iu

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Love Trump and everything he did. I don't want him to run in '24 though. Age being a factor and I quite frankly don't think he can win.

Be a kingmaker. Run for Congress. Help your family start their political careers but don't run for president again.

Sikness23245

Elite
Love Trump and everything he did. I don't want him to run in '24 though. Age being a factor and I quite frankly don't think he can win.

Be a kingmaker. Run for Congress. Help your family start their political careers but don't run for president again.

I agree with all of your reasons for why he shouldn't run, but I'm not sure the GOP has anyone else ready to step up and lead the party.

America 1st

Founder
Kemp said what he said because it’s politically the right move today March 3rd when Trump is clearly the leader of the party at the moment.

McConnell also said the same thing the other day. That he would support the nominee even if it was trump. This is not long after he spent the last 5 weeks criticizing Trump openly in the media on several occasions and advocated for the 1/6 senate hearings.

This must be your first rodeo.

For the record is it possible Trump runs again? Sure. Do I think that’s been decided? Not likely.

I also think it’s equally as likely he wants to play king maker in 2022/2024. He has the cache to do so and be successful at it by grooming BDR. Just a hypothesis. Nothing I’m stating as fact or using fringe twitter accounts that highlight that they are a black belt and drive a Dodge Challenger to portray as any sort of fact.

The best thing for the party is BDD steps aside and does everything he can to help DeSantis get the nod. Just my personal belief. The key for him is to decide if he can let his ego handle that.
Troll attempt is just too obvious.

If your not running the most popular man in the world, who just collected the most ever votes for a sitting president and 12 million new votes, then you're not trying to win.

This is especially true when north of 60% of people would leave the GOP if Trump asked them to or started a new party.

If the GOP doesn't run Trump they are destroying the party on purpose. They have no choice just based on the number of MAGAs that won't vote for anyone else.

The Desantis stuff is trolling too. Desantis would need to win his own state by 5 more points this next time around to even match Trump's margin in the state.

Top Bottom