Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Announcement coming soon

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
Troll attempt is just too obvious.

If your not running the most popular man in the world, who just collected the most ever votes for a sitting president and 12 million new votes, then you're not trying to win.

This is especially true when north of 60% of people would leave the GOP if Trump asked them to or started a new party.

If the GOP doesn't run Trump they are destroying the party on purpose. They have no choice just based on the number of MAGAs that won't vote for anyone else.

The Desantis stuff is trolling too. Desantis would need to win his own state by 5 more points this next time around to even match Trump's margin in the state.

Just my opinion. If Trump can somehow pull it off and his mental and physical health holds I would be ecstatic.

I think Trump still has a lot of hardcore supporters but I'm not sure how much of that support will hold for another 3 years with the average republican voter, especially when other may become available.

For example I would vote for DeSantis or Pompeo over Trump in a '24 primary but would never vote for someone like a Rubio or Haley over him

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Just my opinion. If Trump can somehow pull it off and his mental and physical health holds I would be ecstatic.

I think Trump still has a lot of hardcore supporters but I'm not sure how much of that support will hold for another 3 years with the average republican voter, especially when other may become available.
He has north of 60% and could cripple the party with less than 10% if push came to shove. Certainly we shouldn't hope anyone even tries to run against him. The mere suggestion is just insane; the GOP never dreamed of getting 75M votes and wouldn't come close with anyone else.

Even Trump Jr., who is currently 3x more favorable in the party than Desantis, would be lucky to cross the 67M vote range as things currently stand over the next 4 years. Desantis is needed in 2028 or 2032 and shouldn't and won't sacrifice his reputation like Kemp (who could never hold higher office) by being at odds with the Trumps.

It's not just Trump himself who is kingmaker but all the Trumps even after Donald's last run in 2024. It's why everyone is bending the knee so quickly. If anyone turns on them them they will ruin them. The state legs bending over backwards to pillage everyone against him and to change election laws is the clear sign of the direction things are heading.

Last edited:

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

For example I would vote for DeSantis or Pompeo over Trump in a '24 primary but would never vote for someone like a Rubio or Haley over him
Dude won’t even be alive. This thread is AIDS. We need to move on.

America 1st

Founder
Dude won’t even be alive. This thread is AIDS. We need to move on.

Apply that same logic to any institution or group that doesn't openly reject BLM and then you'll finally be living up to your screen name.

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

Apply that same logic to any institution or group that doesn't openly reject BLM and then you'll finally be living up to your screen name.
You’re nuts bro. I was the most maga person in the world and then he lost to the biggest Mongoloid to ever run for office. Dude is done. Come back to planet earth. What’s your obsession with talking about BLM? Fucking weird.

America 1st

Founder
You’re a fuckin fruit loop. I was the most maga person in the world and then he lost to the biggest Mongoloid to ever run for office. Dude is done. Come back to planet earth. What’s your obsession with talking about BLM? Fucking weird.

Keep supporting the destruction of our nation Mr. Most MAGA

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I don’t want anyone to be eligible to run for any public office if they are 70 or older.

It’s time for the Boomers to get the fuck out of the way and let the next generation have a shot. It’s not like anyone could really screw it up worse than they did, but of course they won’t, because Boomers are the worst generation ever. And yes, I know most boomers are under 70. But they need to be winding their careers down, not trying to accumulate more power.

Top Bottom