Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Andrew Brown: Another George Floyd scenario in North Carolina?

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
“Black dad of 10” = scumbag unless he’s like a C Level executive in an oil company and afford all of them

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
eyeroll-43.gif

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I’m sure the guy was a saint and raising those young ‘uns right!

GEORocks

Poster
All outta fvcks for these sob stories about felons who refuse to live by the law.

The hypocrisy and double standards need to end now.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
All outta fvcks for these sob stories about felons who refuse to live by the law.

The hypocrisy and double standards need to end now.
I was just thinking, you gotta think people have to be close to be completely desensitized to this shit at this point.

Don Johnson

Poster
Founder
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life

The death that is mentioned in the article above happened almost 5 years ago and it’s likely that many of us ever knew about it. It took 3 years to get the body cam footage of the officers for Christ sake. The dude called 911 and told the dispatch he was mentally ill and off his meds and they still restrained him for over thirty minutes.

Before I started working in my current position many years ago, I worked in a residential facility for juveniles. We occasionally had to restrain said juveniles when they were harming themselves or others. It was always a big no no for us to put any kind of pressure on the back like the cops did in the video above. I think the video above is worse than the Floyd video because the guy told the dispatcher when he called that he was in need of help but never got it.

TLDR: Just click on the link, watch the video, and read the post, faggot!

QuanChi

Elite
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/investigations/2019/07/31/you-re-gonna-kill-me-dallas-police-body-cam-footage-reveals-the-final-minutes-of-tony-timpa-s-life

The death that is mentioned in the article above happened almost 5 years ago and it’s likely that many of us ever knew about it. It took 3 years to get the body cam footage of the officers for Christ sake. The dude called 911 and told the dispatch he was mentally ill and off his meds and they still restrained him for over thirty minutes.

Before I started working in my current position many years ago, I worked in a residential facility for juveniles. We occasionally had to restrain said juveniles when they were harming themselves or others. It was always a big no no for us to put any kind of pressure on the back like the cops did in the video above. I think the video above is worse than the Floyd video because the guy told the dispatcher when he called that he was in need of help but never got it.

TLDR: Just click on the link, watch the video, and read the post, faggot!
Wow, I guess that happened during the wrong admin to be politicized

Top Bottom