Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And so it begins…

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Well, hope you’re right. People just can’t understand that the common confederate soldier was fighting in the spirit of 76. Not for slavery.

The states seceding was all about states' rights, largely the right to be slave states, but you are correct that most confederate soldiers were not fighting for slavery. I'd think most were fighting because the North was invading. Slavery was certainly not their cause. My granddad, born around 1920, like many old southerners, always called it the war of northern aggression.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
The states seceding was all about states' rights, largely the right to be slave states, but you are correct that most confederate soldiers were not fighting for slavery. I'd think most were fighting because the North was invading. Slavery was certainly not their cause. My granddad, born around 1920, like many old southerners, always called it the war of northern aggression.

Same with my family. They’re still proud of the rebel flag and they were chased out of AR by the KKK

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
tenor.gif
I came to post this exactly message......and well it cant be posted too much so...

tenor.gif

BT Avenger

Poster
Trump may not be perfect. He does some things that make you scratch your head. Many times I would wish that he would just shut the fuck up because it would make his job easier. But this raid crosses the line and demonstrates why we need him. The elites/libs/establishment/swamp fear him so much that they are willing to go to this extreme route to make sure he can’t run. If those who are our enemies are willing to go to these lengths to keep him out of power then I am willing to overlook any flaws he has. He’s exactly what our country needs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom