Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And so it begins…

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
tenor.gif

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Like father, like son. Fully believe Biden probably molested Hunter. What a fucked up family. No wonder they were pushed to the Presidency...so easy to control.

Well. His two surviving kids are fucked up drug addicts, one who took inappropriate showers with daddy and another who has daddy listed as Pedo Peter in his phone, so….

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I mean.... How do we not have a civil war now? Does anyone trust the left anymore? If somehow the left maintains power in both houses I don't see how conservative areas just take it... and yea... I think they are planning on stealing it all again.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Sean “The 99% fbi is good” Hannity. What an asshat he is. Don’t waste your time with him

So true. That shit pisses me off. The fbi has never been 99% good, nor has any other LEA, because 99% of people are not good. But beyond that, the entire upper management is corrupt to the core, and most have been in positions of power for many years. Who do you think they hired and promoted all those years? Rhetorical question, obviously.

The fucking fbi should be splintered into a thousand pieces and scattered to the wind, along with most of our other federal goverment.

Top Bottom