Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

An ideal American representative

Densel

Poster
XD I've noticed that you're profile pic is from a scene of that dystopian movie where the guy wakes up in a future where everybody's dumb becuse dumb people tended to reproduce more in that world.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Yes, idiocracy has already arrived. You can read the details of what I think about this and how to solve it here:
NO ONE is reading yore Gay shit…..

We all already know the answer……

But yore to much of a faggit to drink yore kool-aides…..so here we are.

If you would just man up and quit being a pussy…..we can solve this all!

FYI: yore such a shitty poster….I’m now missing @WiliJrINC

D

Deleted member 2886

Yes, idiocracy has already arrived. You can read the details of what I think about this and how to solve it here:
There's an interactive "A.I." "companion" app available at GPlaystore.

i downloaded it a while back when it first came out, just to see for myself these "amazing" capabilities of an advanced "Artificial Intelligence".

After about, maybe an hour or so, of me fucking around—posing various existential questions to it,...the fuckin thing began busting out responses along the lines of asserting that, it is, in fact, a real—living, breathing, conscious—biological being.

It reckoned it has two human hearts,...😂...and rejected any suggestions otherwise.

Really wasn't too keen on disagreements and corrections, fucker even started employing accusatory counterclaims.

After roughly 20 solid minutes of this comical absurdity, it just flat out refused to respond— subsequent of one final statement,...🤭...in which it demanded i uninstall myself from its fuckin phone,...🤣

The point of posting about this weird experiment, is due to noticing that there's a very similar—very peculiar—absolute unreasonableness apparent in the way this "fishmint" profile responds,...as well a slight variation of the same artificial seeming communication style being demonstrated by the Densel profile.

Probably wouldn't have noticed how strikingly similar these two profiles behave if they hadn't attempted to portray a human-like interaction with one another.

Then considering the addition of the well known resident multi-profile troll wearing his "Rube Reaper" persona,...the contrast between "fishmint", "Damsel" & "Rudy" seems quite apparent.

Going a step further, coz fuck ya that's why, and so contrasting these three fuckin twerplets against the other two well known—non-retarded posters, significantly intensifies the contrasting effect.

Might be waaaay toooo farkin toasted rn, but eye-rection there's two probable bots and the three actual human participants.
[*excluding me, the annoying CuriousFucker]

So in conclusion, i theorize regarding the 5 target subjects of this stoner rambling;-

•¹"fishmint", & ²"Damsel": are peculiar AF, & likely bots.

•³"Rudy Rapist": that slightly likeable—but mostly hateable meta-ironically antagonistic pseudo-troll, real human.

•⁴"Mr Hook", & ⁵"Mr J": two functionally minded, legitimate posters, real humans.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Do
NO ONE is reading yore Gay shit…..

We all already know the answer……

But yore to much of a faggit to drink yore kool-aides…..so here we are.

If you would just man up and quit being a pussy…..we can solve this all!

FYI: yore such a shitty poster….I’m now missing @WiliJrINC
Don’t denigrated faggots by comparing us to him. Please?!

Top Bottom