Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Amir Locke Killing by Minneapolis Police Department

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I agree with you…but what you stated happens .00000000001 % of the time.. And that likely is a high estimate. Only reason this is even a topic is the liberal media and gaslighting by the left. If officers fuck up that badly and then they suffer the consequences. But again from experience if they are raiding a house and the officer is a good and experienced investigator…he ain’t hitting the wrong house. And they don’t allow rookies to hit houses without some sort of sign off by more experienced officers/detectives. I don’t know shit about this particular incident. But I know if a dude is sleeping on a couch with a gun under his blanket it generally isn’t because he is a solid citizen looking to protect someone else.
Unfortunately some police have began to treat every interaction as if they are dealing with hardened criminals. I know they deal with bad dudes but if you treat avg citizens like criminals on every interaction then opinions will change. For instance.... If you invoke your rights and a cop decides he doesn't like it, it seems like they just fuck you over to make you wish you had just cooperated and not invoked your rights. Part of the problem is bad cops hurt the good cops but the good cops won't call out the bad one near enough.

I carry. I had a cop approach me and he had his hand on his pistol and took my gun because he had a call that someone had a gun. I wasn't brandishing it or touching it. It isn't even uncommon for someone to be open carrying in this store. I would say I see someone carrying on more visits than I don't.

I was legally open carrying at a grocery because I was going fishing and I always keep a pistol on me fishing for snakes and such. I then sat through 30 minutes of nonsense of the cop trying to figure out why I had a pistol even though he admitted that I was legally allowed to carry and nobody had said I did anything aggressive. I just got called on and the cop decided he was going to make me sit there until he could figure out a way to keep my pistol. Fortunately, a sheriff showed up that knew me and I just left and went fishing. If that hadn't happened i don't know how long I'd of sat there or if he would have given me my property back.

And its not .00000000001% on bad interactions. I've had cops pull me over and treat me with respect and tell me why they pulled me over then give me a warning or a ticket. I've also been pulled over and you can tell the cop is going to keep you there until he can go through your car. He's got it in his mind that I have drugs, and I don't do drugs anymore other some mushrooms on odd occasion, so he just won't let me go til I agree to a search. That cop hurt all of the cops.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
no knock warrants is literally pussy ass bullshit.. being a police officer is for low-midwits who drink too much and cheat on their wives with the dispatchers and are completely wrapped up in their ingroup “us vs them” mentality where everyone not a cop is either a perp or a perp who just hasn’t been caught yet. And a whole fucking lot of them are enthusiastic gun grabbers who think they should be the only people allowed to carry guns
This is what’s unnerving me about law enforcement. I’ve had family in every conflict since the Civil War. I believe in principles of this Republic. I served (6) years in this man’s Army. I am done with all the Bullshit and I just want to be left alone. It appears this is impossible. I pray that God blesses all of you. If you’re ever in MN, DM me and I’ll put something on the grill. @OPD77 has been to my place. Nothing fancy, but you’ll have a bellyful when you leave. God Bless!

Oler Ted

Elite
This is what’s unnerving me about law enforcement. I’ve had family in every conflict since the Civil War. I believe in principles of this Republic. I served (6) years in this man’s Army. I am done with all the Bullshit and I just want to be left alone. It appears this is impossible. I pray that God blesses all of you. If you’re ever in MN, DM me and I’ll put something on the grill. @OPD77 has been to my place. Nothing fancy, but you’ll have a bellyful when you leave. God Bless!
Thanks for serving to you and all your family. Might have to find a reason to go to Minnesota and have a cheddar wurst

OPD77

Legendary
You have a very nice place, great family and hospitality. I wish I didn't live so far away so we could get together more often...time for you to make a run down to THE GOAT and find a house....leaving Minnesotastan would be a good move.

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
You have a very nice place, great family and hospitality. I wish I didn't live so far away so we could get together more often...time for you to make a run down to THE GOAT and find a house....leaving Minnesotastan would be a good move.
Love ya brother. What a fvcking world we live in. I hope for the best for all of you!
God bless!!!!

Cheddarwurst

Elite
Founder
Don’t want to Fag this place up, but you’re a true Patriot. Love ya brother!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Unfortunately some police have began to treat every interaction as if they are dealing with hardened criminals. I know they deal with bad dudes but if you treat avg citizens like criminals on every interaction then opinions will change. For instance.... If you invoke your rights and a cop decides he doesn't like it, it seems like they just fuck you over to make you wish you had just cooperated and not invoked your rights. Part of the problem is bad cops hurt the good cops but the good cops won't call out the bad one near enough.

I carry. I had a cop approach me and he had his hand on his pistol and took my gun because he had a call that someone had a gun. I wasn't brandishing it or touching it. It isn't even uncommon for someone to be open carrying in this store. I would say I see someone carrying on more visits than I don't.

I was legally open carrying at a grocery because I was going fishing and I always keep a pistol on me fishing for snakes and such. I then sat through 30 minutes of nonsense of the cop trying to figure out why I had a pistol even though he admitted that I was legally allowed to carry and nobody had said I did anything aggressive. I just got called on and the cop decided he was going to make me sit there until he could figure out a way to keep my pistol. Fortunately, a sheriff showed up that knew me and I just left and went fishing. If that hadn't happened i don't know how long I'd of sat there or if he would have given me my property back.

And its not .00000000001% on bad interactions. I've had cops pull me over and treat me with respect and tell me why they pulled me over then give me a warning or a ticket. I've also been pulled over and you can tell the cop is going to keep you there until he can go through your car. He's got it in his mind that I have drugs, and I don't do drugs anymore other some mushrooms on odd occasion, so he just won't let me go til I agree to a search. That cop hurt all of the cops.

As far as your last paragraph, cops definitely do that, and it is definitely not legal. If they do not have a reason to search your car they absolutely cannot hold you there until you just consent to the search so you can go about your way. They also cannot keep you there while they wait for a dog to come sniff your car, and likely give a bullshit reason for the cop to search you.

If you get pulled over, they are only allowed to keep you there as long as it takes to give you a ticket for whatever they stoped you for. Knowing this, how many stories do you know about cops doing that bullshit to you, or to people you know? Alot, I bet. Traffic cops are the fucking worst.

PleasureMoose

Legendary
As far as your last paragraph, cops definitely do that, and it is definitely not legal. If they do not have a reason to search your car they absolutely cannot hold you there until you just consent to the search so you can go about your way. They also cannot keep you there while they wait for a dog to come sniff your car, and likely give a bullshit reason for the cop to search you.

If you get pulled over, they are only allowed to keep you there as long as it takes to give you a ticket for whatever they stoped you for. Knowing this, how many stories do you know about cops doing that bullshit to you, or to people you know? Alot, I bet. Traffic cops are the fucking worst.
goodluck telling a cop what they're doing isn't legal or allowed lol the majority will do whatever they want and will make up any reason to search you... Even if the incident gets thrown out it court... Now you have a day ruined for getting interrogating like you're criminal and now another day wasted for a court appearance

Traffic court is packed every week. Cops have a quota just like every other job

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
goodluck telling a cop what they're doing isn't legal or allowed lol the majority will do whatever they want and will make up any reason to search you... Even if the incident gets thrown out it court... Now you have a day ruined for getting interrogating like you're criminal and now another day wasted for a court appearance

Oh, I agree with all of that. Nothing much you can do in the moment. Just saying that shit isn't legal but it happens all the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom