Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AMA: Elementary school principal

grimm515

Elite
Founder
How much extra is it for the chocolate milk versus plain?
It's the same. We even have strawberry milk some days which is what my little buddy upchucked yesterday. Now get this stupid logic: if a kid gets a school lunch, they do not pay for milk. But, if they bring their own lunch, but want a milk, they have to pay for it.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It's the same. We even have strawberry milk some days which is what my little buddy upchucked yesterday. Now get this stupid logic: if a kid gets a school lunch, they do not pay for milk. But, if they bring their own lunch, but want a milk, they have to pay for it.
WTH!!! I was born at the wrong time. The same price?? Strawberry milk aslo?? How far have we come?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Great thread OP. We need to get a weekly AMA going on here like this. Maybe we can designate a specific day of the week and have people sign up for it.

I think we should continue the tradition of calling out lurkers on Friday like we did yesterday. Already got some new dudes postin on the main forum thanks to that thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom