Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Allow me to officially introduce the newly revamped 3d printing studio

JerBearr

Nice. It’s a good thing your skinny. Don’t see how you squeeze in that chair.
Gotta do a pretty little song and dance. There is a practical reason the desk is setup that way.........my cat wont scratch the back of that chair. Its $550 and after what she did to my $120 chair I wont let that happen again.IMG_20210607_223324.jpgIMG_20210607_223334.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Last edited:

JerBearr

Very impressive! You are good to go and ready to launch. Can't wait to see what your cre8ive mind comes up with! Love the layout with the monitors and your rocket chair. Exciting!
Thank you. That chair is AMAZING. Not cheap but extremely nice! Fully wrapped in Italian leather too :p

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Getting ready to redo my bedrooms with the ceramic tile that looks like hardwood... I'll never have wood floors in my house. Way to much maintenance
I love the feel of hardwood. We re-did a home for a vacation rental and found the original hardwood from 1952 and re-did it. We had to pull up four layers of flooring to get to it, with asbestos flooring in the kitchen. Nails, staples and glue all over the house.

Before
2018-07-12 12.43.06.jpg
After.
2018-09-24 13.02.49.jpg

JerBearr

Getting ready to redo my bedrooms with the ceramic tile that looks like hardwood... I'll never have wood floors in my house. Way to much maintenance
I totally agree! and when you scratch a board you get stressed. I have a high quality LVP. I prefer the look of it to hard wood and it's MUCH more durable. I can slide pretty much anything across my floors without pads and no floor damage.

JerBearr

I love the feel of hardwood. We re-did a home for a vacation rental and found the original hardwood from 1952 and re-did it. We had to pull up four layers of flooring to get to it, with asbestos flooring in the kitchen. Nails, staples and glue all over the house.

Before
View attachment 25708
After.
View attachment 25709
After my last comment this will seem like Im backtracking....

Yeah that floor is beautiful. I would rather hardwood in a vacation home and tile/LVP in my everyday home. Hardwood is very warm and laid back. I feel like it can make you too comfortable and relaxed.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder

Yeah that floor is beautiful. I would rather hardwood in a vacation home and tile/LVP in my everyday home. Hardwood is very warm and laid back. I feel like it can make you too comfortable and relaxed.
I've got sliders underneath everything that needs it. After we found it there was no way we were going to cover it back up, and the vaca renters love it. Yes there are some scratches that get on my nerve. I put down LVP in my rental and about to do the same in another. I like the tile wood floors those are nice, and will hold value. I don't have a problem with carpet in my personal home where I'm the only one that is going to fuck it up.

JerBearr

I've got sliders underneath everything that needs it. After we found it there was no way we were going to cover it back up, and the vaca renters love it. Yes there are some scratches that get on my nerve. I put down LVP in my rental and about to do the same in another. I like the tile wood floors those are nice, and will hold value. I don't have a problem with carpet in my personal home where I'm the only one that is going to fuck it up.
Yeah I've only got carpet in my bedrooms. I like the idea of feet on carpet (not a hard surface) in the morning. Everywhere else is tile or lvp. I've also got very modern decor and the only flooring that can match that is a white tile across the entire house. Also...Im on a slab, so tile on a slab would be very hard if youre on your feet all day. The lvp has padding under it so that's nice...

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Tile= almost no maintenance and almost damage proof and you can get it looking just like wood floor like this

483996ebd79b1a6cd5761236ebef23b5.jpg

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder

You have got it going on my man! Can't wait to see your creativity unleashed!

Top Bottom