Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

3D Printed Homemade Firearm Class [NOTHING ILLEGAL]

JerBearr

As of right now it is not illegal to 3D print firearms. We will see what the ATF says about that tomorrow on May 8th (executive order last month gave ATF until May 8th). If it is made illegal I will not be able to post about it online. That being said, if you want a "teach a 5 year old how to print a firearm" class, I will provide the resources for such a thing. I will also make weekly videos and we can build these freedom tools as a group. There will be NOTHING illegal done (this is not a joke). If things become illegal, then these classes will be cut off faster than your dick after you were caught cheating. If you are interested in doing this, I will only work with people that order an Ender 6 because I do not have the time to debug everyone's problems (really, I am sorry). If you're genuinely interested but don't want to buy the more expensive printer, than an Ender 3 will work, but I do not own one so I can't help you with specifics of your issues. You will also be on the hook for being slightly informed. I can provide you resources to learn and I will do my best to help you learn, but with 3D printing comes lots of one off issues. Being over the internet, there are only so many things I can do. Anyway, all this being said. Buy an Ender 6 and I can help you out if you are interested!!! You will see updates from me and @Croot_Overlord because he is buying one and will participate in the classes!

I will be the blind leading the blind!!! Let's do this!

JerBearr

Out of curiosity, what's the projected cost of a finished product? Minus the printer of course.
The projected cost (I believe minus printer) is roughly the cost of a cheap handgun. You will get less rounds through it before failure (it will statistically not be catastrophic failure, so it is safe), but you also have the printer to quickly, and CHEAPLY reproduce the damage parts. The benefits are quick production of damaged parts, no serial numbers, styles of guns you cant otherwise get for such a low price (ex - the 9mm carbine I'm manufacturing now), customization of color/logos/grip designs/etc, and the unique factor associated with a real homemade gun that is not a dangerous pipe gun.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
As of right now it is not illegal to 3D print firearms. We will see what the ATF says about that tomorrow on May 8th (executive order last month gave ATF until May 8th). If it is made illegal I will not be able to post about it online. That being said, if you want a "teach a 5 year old how to print a firearm" class, I will provide the resources for such a thing. I will also make weekly videos and we can build these freedom tools as a group. There will be NOTHING illegal done (this is not a joke). If things become illegal, then these classes will be cut off faster than your dick after you were caught cheating. If you are interested in doing this, I will only work with people that order an Ender 6 because I do not have the time to debug everyone's problems (really, I am sorry). If you're genuinely interested but don't want to buy the more expensive printer, than an Ender 3 will work, but I do not own one so I can't help you with specifics of your issues. You will also be on the hook for being slightly informed. I can provide you resources to learn and I will do my best to help you learn, but with 3D printing comes lots of one off issues. Being over the internet, there are only so many things I can do. Anyway, all this being said. Buy an Ender 6 and I can help you out if you are interested!!! You will see updates from me and @Croot_Overlord because he is buying one and will participate in the classes!

I want a mini bazooka

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Im interested in learning how to 3D print. Not necessarily guns, had a bad problem with those falling out of my boat, but other stuff.

If I purchase the Ender 6 what kind of supplies do you need to get with it?

JerBearr

Im interested in learning how to 3D print. Not necessarily guns, had a bad problem with those falling out of my boat, but other stuff.

If I purchase the Ender 6 what kind of supplies do you need to get with it?
Everything other than 3D printer filament comes with it! So all you need to order would be a couple rolls of filament! Filament is the material used to print with!

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder

Post a link where to buy it from pls

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Just ordered mine. Too bad you dont have a referral code. Got the Ender 6 with some filament. Looking forward to it!

JerBearr

JerBearr

Just ordered mine. Too bad you dont have a referral code. Got the Ender 6 with some filament. Looking forward to it!
Ohhhhh yes!!! I will be on vacation here shortly, but I will try to get 1 or 2 starter videos uploaded and when I get back then maybe we can start getting parts printed!!! Hopefully a few people will get in on this!

JerBearr

He is gonna make it as easy as possible.

I just got my order submitted. Can’t wait
Im going to do my best! I genuinely cant wait to see all of the color combinations people come up with. Im going to give my recommended brand of printing filament material, but the colors are very abundant. Maybe we should have a contest for best designed gun? There will be a MINIMUM of 2 spools necessary, so you can either buy 2 spools of the same color, go dual toned like me, or be crazy and get a lot of colors and do something outrageous like 3 or 4 camo colors (this option will leave you with a lot of extra material haha).

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Im going to do my best! I genuinely cant wait to see all of the color combinations people come up with. Im going to give my recommended brand of printing filament material, but the colors are very abundant. Maybe we should have a contest for best designed gun? There will be a MINIMUM of 2 spools necessary, so you can either buy 2 spools of the same color, go dual toned like me, or be crazy and get a lot of colors and do something outrageous like 3 or 4 camo colors (this option will leave you with a lot of extra material haha).
Here is what I bought. I think the printer itself was cheaper than you said it would be too:

1620421906814.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Same order! No mention of when it would show up yet.
Yeah I just saw that filament special and figured what the hell that seems like a good deal.

I think we are gonna have some fun with the 3D printing classes on here.

@JerBearr actually lives down the road from me and he’s in the garage “helping” my wife right now. Hope he’s taken good care of her. I’m just sitting on the porch.

But he did say that filament would work

JerBearr

Yeah I just saw that filament special and figured what the hell that seems like a good deal.

@JerBearr actually lives down the road from me and he’s in the garage “helping” my wife right now. Hope he’s taken good care of her. I’m just sitting on the porch.

That filament will work for most of the print I believe. I've done my entire print in pla+ but the nonpressure parts should be doable in standard pla I think! Worst comes to worst you need to reprint some parts. I will give you Giles for a specific type of filament but can probably change them around to work for standard pla pretty well also

JerBearr

Same order! No mention of when it would show up yet.

You two, and anyone else interested should try to download these files now. At any time, the ATF might make transfer of files illegal but ownership of files to remain legal, so it is best to download them and own....hahah
-->>>> CLICK HERE <<<<--

JerBearr

Getting a bunch of receipts in Chinese. Should be a good sign
ahhaha Creality is a Chinese manufacture for 3D printers which is arguably (imo) the best personal use printer brand. Id say 90% of all 3d printers are off the shelf parts, and the Chinese have mastered the art of grabbing parts off the shelf and screwing them together. Creality is so good because there are a ton of users in the scene and able to help when needed! Lots of DIYers on the Creality train.

Top Bottom