Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All wars and conflicts since the beginning of the 20th century are a sham.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Every single one of them were phony wars. Prove me wrong.

and for the record, I am finally truly awake now and see that the last 17 years of my life and all the bloodshed I experienced was all for nothing. Only to make the rich, richer. It literal lee makes me sick.

oh and FWIW, we were in bed with the nazis the whole time. In fact, some of their top scientists and intelligence people were hired by the CIA after WW2.

and FWIW #2: they are still in our ranks. See Skull and Bones as an example.

Last edited:

Sikness23245

Elite

and for the record, I am finally truly awake now and see that the last 17 years of my life and all the bloodshed I experienced was all for nothing. Only to make the rich, richer. It literal lee makes me sick.

oh and FWIW, we were in bed with the nazis the whole time. In fact, some of their top scientists and intelligence people were hired by the CIA after WW2.

Litter Ali everyone was trying to acquire German scientists after the war. Like colonialism, slavery, and drug trafficking, America is/was not alone in this endeavor.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder

So.. your red pill is finally digested and taking affect, or you have found Alex Jones podcast.
Please tell us something new.

EdgeBest

Poster
Litter Ali everyone was trying to acquire German scientists after the war. Like colonialism, slavery, and drug trafficking, America is/was not alone in this endeavor.
Yeah exactly. It was recruiting.

And it's safe to say many of these scientists worked with the nazis just to save their families and had no idea about the holocaust

Latest posts

Top Bottom