Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Support our Community

We're proud to offer an ad-free experience and valuable content thanks to the support of our TFSF members. If you enjoy what we do and want to help us continue providing the best experience, consider joining our Patreon

For $15 a month, you can help us cover costs, support growth, and ensure we keep having fun!

Your support makes a difference. Thank you!

Alienation & Despair & Hopelessness

Mungri

Elite
I do not agree with human rights or that humans have any baseline to moral principles. These values are steeped in arrogance & narcissm, human lives are not inherently any more valuable than that of an ant. Our individual meaning & understanding is that which we make for ourselves.

The vulnerable do not deserve protection, we litter society bringing an end to darwinian evolution & progression. There are no provisions in society for the vulnerable to transcend, we are left to rot as the breadcrumbs of society with zero hope of any future or fulfilment.

Read the rest:

Golbez

Elite
You're digging at the root of good vs evil. There is a lot of evil. Resist and fight what is evil. Fight for what is good and right. Never give up!

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Mungri

Elite
You're digging at the root of good vs evil. There is a lot of evil. Resist and fight what is evil. Fight for what is good and right. Never give up!

All of humanity is evil.

All of humanity needs ending.

Consider that evil only exists in humans. Only humans have the capacity for it, and evil is in the heart of every person.

Golbez

Elite
While I agree there is plenty of evil out there, there is some good out there as well. And it's worth fighting for.

Just giving in and assuming everyone is evil is a weak mindset. Seek out the good people in your life and help them. Embrace them as true friends.

They are certainly the few and far in between.

Golbez

Elite
Cause they're psychopaths. I've read enough of you on here to know that you are not. Issues? Sure. Psycho? Nope.

Your giveaway is that you are self aware of your issues and learn and try to adapt to them, not easy at all. That's a strong mindset. By definition that disqualifies you of being a psychopath.

Last edited:

Mungri

Elite
Cause they're psychopaths. I've read enough of you on here to know that you are not. Issues? Sure. Psycho? Nope.

Your giveaway is that you are self aware of your issues and learn and try to adapt to them, not easy at all. That's a strong mindset. By definition that disqualifies you of being a psychopath.

While you are being helpful, I must correct your mistake. Look up Kanika Batra on YouTube - diagnosed sociopath. Like her, I would say:

'Make no mistake, I am still a psychopath and this cannot be cured and I will be it everyday. But I use cognitive empathy and such to navigate life, and only hurt people if they hurt me first' ... Or in my case also if they are just stupid.

TheFiend

Poster

😂Ahh fss, this another bloody gpt bot is it

TheFiend

Poster
While I agree there is plenty of evil out there, there is some good out there as well. And it's worth fighting for.

Just giving in and assuming everyone is evil is a weak mindset. Seek out the good people in your life and help them. Embrace them as true friends.

They are certainly the few and far in between.
Gott damnit! I actually agree with the chat bot here.

TheFiend

Poster

😂👍Yep nup, on point again GolbezPT.
Geezuz bloody cripes these fuckin' bots are gettin' pretty sharp.

Mungri

Elite
@TheFiend fucks sake, quit smoking weed or whatever fucking combo of drugs you are on, your brain is getting rotted and riddled with mild schizophrenia.

TheFiend

Poster
@TheFiend fucks sake, quit smoking weed or whatever fucking combo of drugs you are on, your brain is getting rotted and riddled with mild schizophrenia.
Fair enough, I'll get control my weed habit if you get control of your impulsive, pessimistic, misanthropic habit...😄

TheFiend

Poster
Erm, mine would need .... Weed :x

Or some shit.
😎 Perhaps there's good reason for why I partake of the devils lettuce aye...

Maybe, just maybe....it relates to the fact that I am very familiar with Alienation, Despair & Hopelessness.

Over the years, I have of course cut my indulgence of the vitamins T, H & C..... for months and even years.
It's really no problem quitting the weed.
Yet after a while, the clarity that comes, and seeing the utterly fucked reality prison within which we've created around ourselves. Fundamentally, I become very frustrated—leading to pure infuriation burning from my eyes, at knowing the truth I have eventually come to realize.....that I despise, as a whole, the perfidious human construct of selfishness, greed and bullshit lies.

I use weed to maintain a degree of control over self.

I have no conception of your's nor any other's life experiences, but I know mine own. I know the demons within my-self. Those demons forced upon the innocent child I once was. Forced upon me long before I ever had a chance to defend myself. Forced upon me by those who were supposed to protect their innocent child.

It may not be apparent, since I usually conceal....just how extreme the hatred is that I feel towards those who were once responsible. Yet who were never actually responsible—and who even now, still deny—their accountabilities.

Couple of months ago I reconnected, or at least tried to, with my alienated extended family....

...and...

...I discovered they already knew some of what happened, they knew what my "mother" is.....and yet none of them ever bothered to stop it. They all remained silent. This entire time they allowed it to go on unabated. They knowingly left their own kin to suffer a demon.

Somehow I managed to not self extricate from the living realm and instead eventually attained the requisite experiential knowledgeability to self extricate from the living nightmare.

And so I tried reconnecting with the lost family....alas my hopes were soon shattered as I found that they themselves too, are also demons.

You often allude to your being alone in this retarded matter-bound shitscape of the humans.

I think you are guilty of allowing arrogance to blind you to the fact that you are not alone.

MalO

Elite
All of humanity is evil.

All of humanity needs ending.

Consider that evil only exists in humans. Only humans have the capacity for it, and evil is in the heart of every person.

Nah. Hyenas will take down prey by attacking their hamstring so they can't run, and then eat them alive starting with their skin and extremeties. They avoid killing their food for as long as possible.

Cuckoos will destroy the eggs in other bird's nests and replace those eggs with their own, so the other birds work hard to raise their children and the cuckoo parents don't have to bother raising chicks.

Then there are parasites and disease.

Human beings have all sorts of design flaws. From our appendix, to our wisdom teeth, to our eyes. We like to think we have good eyesight because it's our strongest sense but actually lots of other animals have better eyesight than we do. Human eyes also have a blind spot due to the structure of our optic nerve:

You don't notice it because your brain fills in the blind spot. It's a lie. Part of your field of vision is an illusion conjured up by your brain to fill in the blind spot. There are tests you can find to prove it's there.

We live in a world where living things have to eat other living things to survive, and a lot of those living things feel pain when they get eaten. Living things grow old, become weak, become ill, and die.

None of that is humanity's fault.

Blame God. The Bible says he made us in his image. Humanity is his reflection.

It is an ugly and imperfect reflection. The same can be said for all of his creation.

It's not your fault. God needs to learn to swallow his pride and take responsibility.

Flooding the world? Punishing Adam and Eve for eating an apple? Raining fire down on Sodom and Gomorrah? He's spent a long, long time blaming others for his own failures.

TheFiend

Poster
Nah. Hyenas will take down prey by attacking their hamstring so they can't run, and then eat them alive starting with their skin and extremeties. They avoid killing their food for as long as possible.

Cuckoos will destroy the eggs in other bird's nests and replace those eggs with their own, so the other birds work hard to raise their children and the cuckoo parents don't have to bother raising chicks.

Then there are parasites and disease.

Human beings have all sorts of design flaws. From our appendix, to our wisdom teeth, to our eyes. We like to think we have good eyesight because it's our strongest sense but actually lots of other animals have better eyesight than we do. Human eyes also have a blind spot due to the structure of our optic nerve:

You don't notice it because your brain fills in the blind spot. It's a lie. Part of your field of vision is an illusion conjured up by your brain to fill in the blind spot. There are tests you can find to prove it's there.

We live in a world where living things have to eat other living things to survive, and a lot of those living things feel pain when they get eaten. Living things grow old, become weak, become ill, and die.

None of that is humanity's fault.

Blame God. The Bible says he made us in his image. Humanity is his reflection.

It is an ugly and imperfect reflection. The same can be said for all of his creation.

It's not your fault. God needs to learn to swallow his pride and take responsibility.

Flooding the world? Punishing Adam and Eve for eating an apple? Raining fire down on Sodom and Gomorrah? He's spent a long, long time blaming others for his own failures.
Tbh....this is an unexpectedly epic post. Very well done!

I just wanted to highlight that the appendix isn't a design flaw as has been assumed for quite some time now, and which was partly because of the fact we can still survive without it.
However it has more recently been discovered that the appendix serves at least one (currently known, though potentially two) key functions.
1. Production & management of beneficial digestive system bacteria.
2. Speculated as being a "safe haven", or 'bomb shelter', for beneficial bacteria during backend blowouts, ie: the squirts, the shits, explosive diarrhoea.

An interesting point of note is that cases of "appendicitis" are more common in nations which consume higher quantities of processed/artificial pseudo-"foods".

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
No bitch. I'll go last to ensure the erasure of the rest of you.
Hey mubgri, I'd like likento have you apologize for disrupting my honor.

All I'm saying is you should try the women's style. I'll buy you some. Does your breath smell like cocks or cum? Both?Screenshot_20240830_184317_Gallery.png

Top Bottom