Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Alabama medical Mary Jane

Gump_Tiger

Poster
I’m getting word from Goat hill that the house, who is in hour 5 of debate, is about to pass medical marijuana. Alabama the goat doing goat things. I should hear back from the majority whip soon and have a vote count. I can’t believe they are finally doing it.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I do declare...it appears wonders never cease in the great state of Alabama.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
She is sitting next to me while we watch You Me and Dupree. This movie was written about me.

i don’t know that movie but if it is about a skinny 8 handicapper who claims to be a 2 and who preys on divorcees while getting high and posting videos for his internet bros, then they nailed it

Jk I’m jealous

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
I’m getting word from Goat hill that the house, who is in hour 5 of debate, is about to pass medical marijuana. Alabama the goat doing goat things. I should hear back from the majority whip soon and have a vote count. I can’t believe they are finally doing it.

Be careful in many states if you get a medical MJ card you cannot buy a firearm or renew a CC permit.

Nape

Elite
Founder
One benefit of living in Pritzkanistan....recreational and medical. Pay more in taxes for rec and keep your FOID card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom