Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

After ribs friday, trying a brisket: prayer request

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Thanks, keep checking my phone, almost to 15 hours

Im so excited for the final pics. This is what my non-NFL Sunday has come to.

I can’t lie. I creeped in on Marshawn Lynch’s’ team in the virtual pro bowl. I really, really want to enjoy a drink with him one day. That guy is just everything ZFG have fun with life type of guy.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
Im so excited for the final pics. This is what my non-NFL Sunday has come to.

I can’t lie. I creeped in on Marshawn Lynch’s’ team in the virtual pro bowl. I really, really want to enjoy a drink with him one day. That guy is just everything ZFG have fun with life type of guy.
God I hope I didn’t fuck this up, I know brisket can be a bitch

Lethal34fl2

Poster
Founder
Where in the fuck have I been? Tired of running around trying to find it.
I could never find it on their website but they sent those two in the last two months for some reason, I’m not complaining 😆. The scallops, salmon and cod are all very good, recently they sent me some ribeyes and filets plus their perks are great.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
I want your meat in my mouth.
iu

TheJunto

Poster
the bbq right video I watched was a slight dusting of a hot bbq rub then salt and pepper. some say a light coat, some say a ton. I think ill do a lot more next time
I over-salted the last brisket I smoked. I wish there was a rule of thumb for that shit but I haven’t found it yet. I did equal parts black pepper and kosher salt - around a 1/4 cup each. I’m thinking 2-1 pepper to salt is my sweet spot.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
I over-salted the last brisket I smoked. I wish there was a rule of thumb for that shit but I haven’t found it yet. I did equal parts black pepper and kosher salt - around a 1/4 cup each. I’m thinking 2-1 pepper to salt is my sweet spot.
Ya, I just wanted mine a tad saltier, but wtf do I know?

Top Bottom