Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

After PayPal’s attempt to fine businesses directly from their account for promoting “misinformation”…

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Been a rough 6 months for paypal. Down another $10 since their last policy update. Was trading around $84.5 when this thread started, down to ~$75ish now

1670545076673.png

champsballs

Elite
Founder
We will no longer be using PayPal’s services for donations.

It took a little bit to setup, but now you can donate directly via debit/credit card:

Monthly donation subscriptions:

If you have a Patron membership
set up through PayPal and need help switching over, DM me and we will work it out.

More details:

Well, I guess that means I'll have to start carrying around a briefcase full of cash to make my donations to Croot. Thanks for making things so convenient.
Well, I guess Croot is really committed to making sure their donors suffer as much as possible by not accepting PayPal. Good for them

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Well, I guess that means I'll have to start carrying around a briefcase full of cash to make my donations to Croot. Thanks for making things so convenient.
Well, I guess Croot is really committed to making sure their donors suffer as much as possible by not accepting PayPal. Good for them
Yeah I need to work on something because the donation system is kinda broke right now

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Yeah I need to work on something because the donation system is kinda broke right now
Once upon a time, there was a man named Joe who owned a website that he was incredibly passionate about. He spent countless hours creating content and building up a loyal following, but despite his efforts, he was barely making any money.

Joe was struggling to make ends meet and was constantly worrying about how he was going to pay his bills. He couldn't understand why his website wasn't generating any income, until one day he realized that he had forgotten to include a way for his fans to give him money.

Feeling foolish and embarrassed, Joe quickly added a "donate" button to his website and started promoting it on his social media accounts. To his surprise, people started donating almost immediately and his income began to increase.

Joe was overjoyed at the turn of events and was grateful to his fans for supporting his work. He learned an important lesson about the importance of asking for help and allowing others to give back. And with a newfound sense of financial stability, he was able to focus on creating even more amazing content for his website