Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

After PayPal’s attempt to fine businesses directly from their account for promoting “misinformation”…

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We will no longer be using PayPal’s services for donations.

It took a little bit to setup, but now you can donate directly via debit/credit card:

Monthly donation subscriptions:

If you have a Patron membership
set up through PayPal and need help switching over, DM me and we will work it out.

More details:

Last edited:

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder

It took a little bit to setup, but now you can donate directly via debit/credit card:

set up through PayPal and need help switching over, DM me and we will work it out.

More details:

I like, but the noose is closing in around us. Next up, cc companies will begin to screen/ban purchases. These sumbitches aren’t fucking around!

D

Deleted member 2886

More details:

Mint bro, only reason i was still using that shit was for TFSF dons.
Cancelled the fuckers now,...and told 'em where to jam their censorship.
rick-and-morty-opinions.gif
😂👍

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

champsballs

Elite
Founder
What is the alternative to PP/Venmo for an individual?
Probably best to go ahead and kys faggit like the rest of us.

Pretty sure mine is on Paypal, am I fucked or what
Same here, you’re fucked but I’m not. I tracked down the home address of @Croot_Overlord and am loading up a couple hundred lbs of scrap aluminum to cover next months rent. You’re going to need to go ahead and get a cutting torch to remove any scrap steel still attached if you want full price. Not my problem

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

More details:

I’ll switch my payment off of paypal when I get home tonight 👍

More details:

Good on you, fuck em, that is Musks baby by the way for all you Musk suckers

What if we find out that PayPal was gonna stop the spreading of LIB shit...lol and our assumptions were wrong? 🤔😆
You can what if all you want. Croot was going to charged this fee. All it would take is for someone to look at what is said here, in large, and know if was not misinformation...............either way, charging anyone for anything having to do with free speech is not ok in my book, LIBFUCKTARD or not. It is not up to companies to dictate what is said or bought...............But on the "what if" side...................eventually, you will not be able to buy or sell, without the mark, as it is written.

Mr.Fitzwell

Legendary
You can what if all you want. Croot was going to charged this fee. All it would take is for someone to look at what is said here, in large, and know if was not misinformation...............either way, charging anyone for anything having to do with free speech is not ok in my book, LIBFUCKTARD or not. It is not up to companies to dictate what is said or bought...............But on the "what if" side...................eventually, you will not be able to buy or sell, without the mark, as it is written.
Makes sense 🤔

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Still subject to the whims of the operator / owner.

Crypto is the answer, no one can get in between your payment. Buy BTC long term!
I wish there was an easier way to implement a full scale crypto option. You are limited in crypto donations just to the people that are familiar navigating the wallets and crypto exchanging in general

Really wish we could have built off some of the other stuff we had worked on, we just don’t have the time or manpower to implement a clean solution

Gonna keep working on things though

I wish there was an easier way to implement a full scale crypto option. You are limited in crypto donations just to the people that are familiar navigating the wallets and crypto exchanging in general

Really wish we could have built off some of the other stuff we had worked on, we just don’t have the time or manpower to implement a clean solution

Gonna keep working on things though
What about PO BOX and people sending checks or money orders..........is TFSF a business? non profit etc?

It’s an LLC I set up

You can go to the donation page and donate via a credit or debit card

Copy that, the point was to not have electronic interference via online pay situation, just a general question................I do not intend to go to said PO Box and abduct and rape you and such, FYI.