Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Movie That I Really Like

OldBuzzard

Poster
There’s a movie which was released in 2000 called South of Heaven West of Hell. Dwight Yoakam co wrote, directed, and starred in it. I wouldn’t call it stylized, but it definitely has an unusual atmosphere. It’s littered with stars, both old and new. I saw an edited, shortened version of it and I saw a longer version which made the movie come together better. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
If it's not Gods and Generals, Gettysburg, or Last of the Mohicans I likely won't remember viewing it even if I did.

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
There’s a movie which was released in 2000 called South of Heaven West of Hell. Dwight Yoakam co wrote, directed, and starred in it. I wouldn’t call it stylized, but it definitely has an unusual atmosphere. It’s littered with stars, both old and new. I saw an edited, shortened version of it and I saw a longer version which made the movie come together better. I was just wondering if anyone else had seen it.
Great movie OP! I bought it on Amazon years ago and watch it often.

Top Bottom