Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$73MM, Fvck these people.....

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
200w.gif

@BurntJ How many points I get?

Libotay

Poster
What's that saying???? Go woke, go broke? Not really of any relevance though as what we are seeing here is a planned destruction to usher in the 'great' reset. WEF will be rubbing their fucken grubby little piss stained hands right now.

Once you go woke you get more handouts from the Jewish owned banking system to bail you out. This is how these garbage companies can push their degenerate ideas and lose money but the banking system will save them with their fiat pozni scheme death and debt currency.

I wish humans all just went back to silver and gold to destroy this banking system.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Once you go woke you get more handouts from the Jewish owned banking system to bail you out. This is how these garbage companies can push their degenerate ideas and lose money but the banking system will save them with their fiat pozni scheme death and debt currency.

I wish humans all just went back to silver and gold to destroy this banking system.
This is the story of politics, and politicians. The left is all that. Woke culture.

Top Bottom