Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2024 Presidential Polls

skramer100

Elite
Founder
As long as ballot harvesting is allowed Rs will never win another election. This should be a landslide but Biden will get over 300 electoral votes.

EDIT: He may not even be alive but will still win.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Texas +1. LOL. How many times are going to pretend Texas is going blue and be proven horribly wrong? Remember when Beto was going to be Gov?

Jesus. Pubs picked up seats in the house they hadn't held since 1900.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Texas +1. LOL. How many times are going to pretend Texas is going blue and be proven horribly wrong? Remember when Beto was going to be Gov?

Same with Florida +3.6 Desantis won by 20 and Rubio won by 18. Florida is the so red it's sunburned.

Same with Florida +3.6 Desantis won by 20 and Rubio won by 18. Florida is the so red it's sunburned.
Settle down. I think you’re both underestimating the level of retards migrating to both of those states. Not saying it’s gonna switch now, but they’re coming in.

Not to mention Texas is home of the 2nd largest permanent faggot convention in this country.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Settle down. I think you’re both underestimating the level of retards migrating to both of those states. Not saying it’s gonna switch now, but they’re coming in.

Not to mention Texas is home of the 2nd largest permanent faggot convention in this country.
Everyone says this, but I live here in the most liberal county outside of a college town. Broward is ridiculous left wing. Everyone I have met that moved here left NY,CALI, ILL because of the politics and are right wing. We are just getting more red here.

I know these polls are just propaganda to fulfill their intended outcomes. But it’s terrifying to know that there could be this many stupid motherfuckers alive in America.
It’s terrifying that the 2 candidates will be an 80 year old retard and another 80 year old narcissist.

Renegadenole

Poster
Founder
From what I’ve seen and heard so far I would love to see a Kennedy vs Ramaswamy debate.

I hope we move away from Biden and Trump and back toward the middle, where the majority truly resides.

Joe King

Elite
Trump is the one that the entrenched powers in DC who have been shitting all over the Constitution, absolutely do not want in office.

So that's who I want. I want someone who's PO'd enough to go kick over their apple cart.
....and with all the BS they've put him through, he is the most likely to do it. All the others will try working with and compromising with the traitorous fucks. Only to end up stabbed in the back.

Jtrain80

Legendary
Trump is the one that the entrenched powers in DC who have been shitting all over the Constitution, absolutely do not want in office.

So that's who I want. I want someone who's PO'd enough to go kick over their apple cart.
....and with all the BS they've put him through, he is the most likely to do it. All the others will try working with and compromising with the traitorous fucks. Only to end up stabbed in the back.

Constitution? Is that something kind conspiracy theory?

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
We should call it what it is. Ballot box stuffing.
I get what you and other are saying BUT this isn't it.

They literally didn't even open up some of the ballots and count then in my county. They are throwing everything at the wall and seeing what will stick which is why they are FAKE ELECTIONS. It isnt juswt 1 form of cheating and to improperly label it this way....creates the appearance that there is at most 1 issue....whether stuffing boxes is legal or illegal based on yore opinion.
When in reality there were a multitude of issue....starting with ILLEGALLY CHANGING STATE VOTING LAWS FOR COVID WITHOUT STATE LEGISLATURES INVOLVEMENT. The same courts that made COVID ruling NOW claim they cant open law suits b/c they are NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED to get involved in ELECTIONS.

Joe King

Elite
I get what you and other are saying BUT this isn't it.

They literally didn't even open up some of the ballots and count then in my county. They are throwing everything at the wall and seeing what will stick which is why they are FAKE ELECTIONS. It isnt juswt 1 form of cheating and to improperly label it this way....creates the appearance that there is at most 1 issue....whether stuffing boxes is legal or illegal based on yore opinion.
When in reality there were a multitude of issue....starting with ILLEGALLY CHANGING STATE VOTING LAWS FOR COVID WITHOUT STATE LEGISLATURES INVOLVEMENT. The same courts that made COVID ruling NOW claim they cant open law suits b/c they are NOT LEGALLY ALLOWED to get involved in ELECTIONS.
Totally agree! There was a lot more going on than just ballot harvesting.

Pete_Cawthon

Elite
Founder
Yep. Florida was purple until they fixed their election process, now they're solidly red. Same would happen with about 30 other states if they did the same thing FL did. Sadly, too many establishment pubs are scared that would make them look mean.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Everyone says this, but I live here in the most liberal county outside of a college town. Broward is ridiculous left wing. Everyone I have met that moved here left NY,CALI, ILL because of the politics and are right wing. We are just getting more red here.
Yep. Cali voted for Newsome at a higher rate after covid. That means that most of the sane people were leaving and the crazy were staying.

At this point Hitler (without the fake jew His STORY) Would win an honest election. Heck, Hitler may even win polls on social media with the fake Jew HIS STORY. Although he was a Jew himself and controlled opposition so it's irrelevant as all candidates are Jew controlled at this point.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
At this point Hitler (without the fake jew His STORY) Would win an honest election. Heck, Hitler may even win polls on social media with the fake Jew HIS STORY. Although he was a Jew himself and controlled opposition so it's irrelevant as all candidates are Jew controlled at this point.
You put a D next to Iblis he wins

Funny autocorrect went nuts changing me.

From what I’ve seen and heard so far I would love to see a Kennedy vs Ramaswamy debate.

I hope we move away from Biden and Trump and back toward the middle, where the majority truly resides.

The middle? You don’t think the Big city liberal governing conservatively, or moderately at worst wasn’t the middle?

The middle? You don’t think the Big city liberal governing conservatively, or moderately at worst wasn’t the middle?
A lot of people would be fine with the conservative points. It’s when a retard presents them in a way that makes 2/3 of the country hate them is when it becomes a problem.

Joe King

Elite
A lot of people would be fine with the conservative points. It’s when a retard presents them in a way that makes 2/3 of the country hate them is when it becomes a problem.
So you're saying that 2/3rds of the people are stupid enough to care more about the messenger than they do the actual message?

If so, it sounds as though those 2/3rds need to sit down, shut up and let the actual adults in the room make the decisions.

So you're saying that 2/3rds of the people are stupid enough to care more about the messenger than they do the actual message?

If so, it sounds as though those 2/3rds need to sit down, shut up and let the actual adults in the room make the decisions.
Yes. And that’s not how it works. You haven’t figured this out yet??

Top Bottom